[SUGGESTION] Give Iron supporters more perks >:D

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BrickStrike, Aug 19, 2013.

1. I don't think diamond need much more, they have the flying in utopia town, TNT and 2 extra residences. Although IMO $20 is a lot so more could be added but it would probably become too 'OP'. There has to be a balance.
  2. :/ Ok... But it would it really cause any harm if they at least got to change their res messages? ;3
  3. You misunderstood me, I meant "nerfing" diamond, not giving it another perk :/
  4. I don't think any supporters should get anything more I have already thought about quitting emc because I am unable to get supporter and 1 res gets really boring so I get somewhat frustrated when people have tons of RES's and then more so when I see diamond supporters asking for money
  5. It sounds like you're frustrated with Minecraft more than Supporters. It might do good to take a break from Minecraft if you feel that way. The free res everyone gets is much more than you'll find on other servers and there are lots of things to do besides build on a residence. :)
    apamment, Samurai_Pig and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. I know this but I mean I have plans for this residence and then tons of other ideas I could apply if I had more reses its just hard to only do the one build I want to do I have cycled through 3 or 4 ideas and haven't even started to build yet

EDIT:I have built these ideas on creative
  7. Also FYI we are expecting our numbers to greatly increase and return to the old days soon... so that reserved slot that iron was designed for will return to being very useful soon :)
  8. I actually think iron isn't really worth it.The current iron rupee bonus is fine,but the fact that $5 a month isn't worth it for nothing but map hide,reserved slot,and a higher bonus.
    I don't know if I can afford iron,and the current extras are really not worth $5 every month.It actually comes to $60 a year.
  9. I hope so... Has there been a steady increase of the joining of members? Or will dragon tombs win the people over?
  10. Are you unable to get supporter for reasons other than financial reasons?
  11. I can't get iron supporter for financial reasons,and if I could,I probably wouldn't due to the lack of things that make it worth the $60 every year.
  12. We have numerous methods we are soon to take to cause a large influx of members, many old and returning members.
  13. I can understand that it can be frustrating to be limited to one res, but supporters are the reason this server can keep running, and they are giving money so that all of us can play. They deserve to get their extra reses, and if you really want another residence, you can get gold for one month then cancel it, and you'll keep the extra res for only a one time payment of $10.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. Can always look into joining a wild community, and build your creations with much more room :)
    Shon14 likes this.
  15. In my opinion, the Iron supporter upgrade to me seems pretty good for the cost of it. If I were to go any type of supporter, I would go Iron ;P
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Some peoples parents won't let them get a supportership. An alternative is to get a second Minecraft account, then get adjacent residences.
  17. I think all of the perks are good and fair in EMC. I just have a perk they should change

Change the res numbers like
    Regular: 1
    Iron: 2
    Gold: 3
    Diamond:4.
    brickstrike likes this.
  18. Yea >_< I think it would be better like this than anything else >.>
  19. I don't think residences have anything to do with this - I occasionally help friends build things - so my own reses - I can clearly say 'I have too many to know what to do with' ...

If you have 1 residence - you are able to build on it and take care of 1 res.

the more residences you get, in my opinion, the more hassle it is to keep up with each of them with finishing them, upgrading them, what to build on them... for a fact it 'does' require someone who is a constant player to be able to handle the up-keep of them all... even then I have trouble keeping up with all of mine. (and I play everyday)

----

As for the money change on supporters - it should be so no matter what combination you select the amounts will be the same if you add them up ...

say a diamond supporter and regular member (20$ and free = 20$) - that's 1300 and 100 = 1400r

say two gold supporters (10$ and 10$ = 20$) - that's 700 and 700 = 1400r

say two iron supporters (5$ and 5$ = 10$) - that's same as gold supporter price - that's 400 and 400 = 800r ... you're technically getting 100r extra for same price as gold ...
  20. Why would I get an alt?It costs £18.It seems that the supportership costs more then the account for diamond.