[Suggestion] Favourites List

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BuddaJulez, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Hey all,
    Ive thought of a new idea that Emc might pick up on and this is a Residence Favorites list or a Person Favorites list. This being having a little list of favourite residence or person through all servers. maybe creating a command called /favorites, then being a little message on your screen displaying this, with Number, owners name and server like, "Res 14040 BuddaJulez SMP7" or just the favorites persons name.To avoid a giant list spamming your screen, maybe have a limit of like 6 or something. I think this is a good idea because i always forget my favorite malls, works of art, or good mates or cool people and more. I hope this might become a thing, thanks for taking your time to read this and share it. :D
    Yours truly,

BuddaJulez
  2. +1

Definatly need this!

For when I'm building things for my customers on different servers then SMP1. It's handy to have a favorites list on every SMP so that I don't have to remember all good shop numbers when I need materials!
    BuddaJulez likes this.
  3. Love this idea hope it's put in! :D
  4. Sure, why not?
  5. This would be awesome!
    +1
  6. I don't like the favorite people thing, this would be used more for residences. But otherwise, sounds good. :)
  7. I just write the numbers and names and a note in a book&quill
    607 likes this.
  8. Something nearly identical to this was suggested to me privately yesterday, and it was a really cool idea (in both wordings), I am adding to track now.