( SUGGESTION ) Expand the Wasteland End Borders

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Like the title Says.... Expand the Wasteland End Borders..

I love raiding ships and of course we have 10 servers each with an End but it does feel a bit hard to find an unraided end city after a bit do to the small border size. The only real reason people go to the waste end is to raid end cities and mine for end blocks..

Those are the only real resources this End has to offer so please lets expand the border so more end city's can be found and raided.
  2. I agree :+1: :+1:

I also wish there was a world-map for the end so we could see which chunks have been loaded and which haven't or maybe that is too cheaty xD.
    Pab10S likes this.
  3. If expanding the waste end is a problem, perhaps it could be reset more often than the other waste servers.

A map would help with planning a route or avoiding heavily traveled areas. I think many players might argue against it because that is how the frontier end is, but we are using the waste end for mining rather than farms or outposts so I would certainly use it.

Another unrelated problem I have experienced in the Waste End has been with protected blocks. Supposedly buildmode is turned off there, but I have found a lot of cities where someone pillared up through the towers with something like Endstone to get to the Elytra and left Shulkers and chests behind. It presents a challenge when trying to build dirt stairsteps, which I prefer over pillars, to work around others' protected blocks.
    607 and AmusedStew like this.
  4. Or we could have it so shulkers drop 2 shells, or they re spawn...
  5. They can drop 2 depending on looting and difficulty and they do re spawn but it takes time.
  6. Huh, never knew that. Very interesting!
  7. More End Cities to discover
  8. Sounds like a good idea, though I'm curious what the staff has to say about this. 🙂