|SUGGESTION| Escape Rope Special Mob Drop

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Porphos, Jun 10, 2014.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 14 vote(s) 100.0%
No (explain in chat) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. The main idea of this was like from saving you from certain death or other types of situation where it's needed for you.

Since using a magical rope that would be worth 50k (lets say) just to not walk to town doesn't seem like a nice trade.
  2. Well teleporting from your base to town will be in the limited area of headquarters... so if your like 2k blocks from your 50k out outpost, it can still be useful.
  3. assuming you had it in your quickbar, but e, move to quickbar, e, scroll, click is actually more buttons then /town

i mean i like the idea (dont like it being soulbound cause if you managed to die with it in your inventory its kind of your own fault)
    i just think for the mot part its going to be used as a trad-able commodity more then its actual use not many would bring it to waste so its primary use is going to be in the wild, and most people that spend large enough amounts of time in the wild are at, near, or around their wildbase's or claimed land which would kind of negate its use then. (specially if you can turn environmental damage and mobs off)
  4. You forget the panic which makes you able to misspell.
    Gap542 likes this.
  5. lol on another server i have this thing i do when im mining and run into trouble where i type /tpa homee then all i need to do is hit up delete and enter im sure i would use a similar tactic when that function becomes available
  6. Touche.

Let's call this a draw.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  7. to be fair one time i hit up twice accidentally and instead managed to curse out my now offline friend in global chat
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.