[Suggestion] Ender Dragon Raid

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Aug 20, 2012.

?

Is an Ender Dragon Raid a good idea?

Yes 19 vote(s) 55.9%
No 15 vote(s) 44.1%
  1. Spoiler!!! LOL, Aikar and Igoramoose worked so hard.
  2. To mods,
    I am sorry this thread caused so much arguing and debate. I would not have created it if I knew what was going to fill this thread. Again, I am sorry, and feel free to close this thread if you think it is better off doing so.

-PenguinDJ
  3. No worries, A lot of progress was made in this thread. Arguments will always happen when change occurs.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Ok, thanks, I just didn't want to cause stress.
  5. Off Topic INCOMMINGGGGGG - Moose Boy, Why is it my Minecraft freeze and crash after a few minuts online :mad:

I tryed to Force Update, Reinstall & Go @ Browser...

Sorry but im to lazy to make a new Conversation ;)
  6. Update your java. If not, reinstall java completely. Make a new thread if that doesn't work, and I'm sure we can work through it and find the answer.
  7. Offtopic:

Why do I not get notifications? I am following this thread, but I still don't get notifications :confused:
  8. You do not get notifications for this... Go to your account and select watched threads. If this thread has any new replies it will show up.
  9. I normally do get notifications? or Alerts as they are called here =P
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. Ok, I know how to fix it. Next to your name on the top of the page is an arrow. Click on that and go to alert prefrences. Check the option that says receive an alert when someone replies to a watched thread. There. Done.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Danké
  12. Everything was "checked" weird :confused:
  13. I do not know, then... I would contact Aikar.
  14. If I remember =P

[EDIT] It works now for some reason
  15. OK Guys We should do a Bi-Annual(2 Times a Year Contest) Where we hand out a Dragon Egg to the winner. It wont really harm the Proudness of the Dragon Eggs Owners since for at least 50 people to own the dragon egg with this idea it will be 23 years if and only if the eggs that are handed out or are already in existence are not lost. So Meaning that any people who owned eggs might already have left or the eggs might have been reset with the reses of the owners. Plus I understand people have payed tons for Dragon Eggs but People also want a chance to own one and the contest could be an extreme hunger games challenge.Only the winner would get the egg and the runner up could get some other type of prize like money or a full double chest of Diamond Blocks.
  16. We've already got the solution planned :) The OP is actually close to what is planned, but it'll be a little more polished than that and more challenging...

Lets just say, the current plans are quality enough Mojang could implement it the same thing for Minecraft in general... :)

The Eggs will become a lot more common. Not Diamond or Emerald Ore Common, but EVERYONE will have the opportunity to obtain an egg or more than 1 :)

Our goal is to provide a fun experience and build the community, and what we have in plan now will be major wins in those categories. If the egg price drops critically low due to the changes, then that is something we will all have to live with, as Rule #10 supersedes any economic detail :)

We are currently planning to leave the price of the eggs (as in the cap) to the players, as in it wont be sold in the empire shop, so it will be up to the players on how much the egg is worth. Supply and demand will control the price, but for the egg owners... I assure you the demand will be high.

Get ready for a truly epic level magnitude of updates to come!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  17. Ender Dragon DO Phase through Obsidian, so that would not work...
  18. How so? *le raised eyebrow*
  19. Phasing through isnt really too big of a problem as it will always come back. Just destruction of the area would be a big issue.

We've come up with a feature to give them a use that will solve a player concern, as well as other ideas.

Be patient...
  20. I feel I've been issued a challenge. I accept.