[Suggestion] EMC Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 1 vote(s) 12.5%
-1 7 vote(s) 87.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know first hand that a ton of deliberation goes into making new promos. I don't mind the idea of say a piece of lored paper being dropped at a drop party saying something like "Promo Collaboration." This paper could be turned in and would give you at least some say in the actual promo being made for an Event: perhaps a special thread with you invited to it along with all the other staff members. Is that kind of what you are going for? Or are you wondering if you get that special paper, your promo will be made for certain?
    -ET

*EDIT - lets also please keep this thread nice if at all possible
    607, Hashhog and Seanawesome14 like this.
  2. What you said, yes. But it would be a reward for a competition/event and not an item.
  3. Well, last time I checked, I wasn't saying they weren't special. I was saying Penguin said it in the context.
  4. You have reached a level of which your words insult yourself far more than any human is physically capable of doing. Great job.
  5. What does that even mean..?
    607, Dektirok, LuckyPat and 4 others like this.
  6. ahhh ok gotcha. What are some examples of the reward? If you have some in mind?

*Edit - please get back on topic guys. This is getting to the almost locked area... :(
    607 and spart3117 like this.
  7. Someone ran out of shit too say, good job.
    607, Catacacalysm, Keliris and 2 others like this.
  8. Ok, once again. DP Items dropped by Krysyy are the EXACT FREAKING THING. You are, yet again, saying items suggested by players can't be special, and will ruin special items, all because it was suggested by a player instead if being made by Krysyy. Last time I checked, DP's drop these items all the time, but I don't see you complaining because it ruins the "one-of-a-kind value" of it.
  9. I'm gonna ask for you to keep this PG, and if we want I'm perfectly fine with pointing out the hundreds of flaws you have, bud.
  10. if im reading it right, it does not mean anything good or nice Jay2a
    607 and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  11. Well, it would be a random reward for events like Mob Arenas, Firefloor, etc. But not common, they'd be given out at certain ones on rare occasions like Arena Blades/LongBows are.
  12. Nope, just going to let you keep making yourself look bad.
    xHaro_Der, Dufne and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. Alright, hold on.

Erektus didn't do a damn thing too you except point out the flaws of your Suggestion, if you're going too suggest something expect criticism or don't suggest it.

Second, if you want too point out flaws I'm sure we all can go around the table about you kid, so keep your mouth shut about other people.
  14. Starting to see what you mean now. Try explaining this in the OP just so that anyone new to the thread can understand it better themselves.
  15. Thread has been locked. Time to move on. :(
    607, spart3117, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.