[suggestion] emc chat link discord

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Seems emc discord chat has been dead a bit, so i would like to link two chat together. Here's how it works:
    first, you open a emc discord server, then head to channel called "minecraft chat" and text to there. Any text you text on that channel will be sent straight to emc minecraft server
    You can communicate them easier when you don't have ur computer
  2. That sounds like a good idea, but it also sounds very difficult to implement
  3. I thought Discord has been pretty active lately. :confused:

Without us finish a Discord verification system, we could not even consider this suggestion.
    607 likes this.
  4. sometime it active, sometime not. just like mc chat
    The chat is dead mostly at 2am-8am (2pm-8pm in my time)
  5. Thats true. but all it is is computer talk with people sending messages as gifs
  6. In that case, this suggestion wouldn't really help, would it? If both chats are inactive at the same time, I mean.

I think I wouldn't like this. Connect to the Minecraft server if you want to chat on the Minecraft server. Looks like MineChat is still around, in case you don't have access to a computer.
    HazardousCode and UltiPig like this.
  7. But not everyone who joins the server wants to spend time endlessly chatting. It is hard to do both the game play and constant chat.

-1 don't make me have to chat. I come to play most times.
    HazardousCode likes this.
  8. Minechat does not work with Microsoft accounts
    607 and UltiPig like this.