[Suggestion]Easter Shulker Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by belac555, Feb 20, 2019.

?

Do you use Shulker Boxes?

Yes 16 vote(s) 76.2%
No 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Sometimes 4 vote(s) 19.0%
Shulkers Are Weak! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So i was thinking why not make another Easter promo so here is is

I'm thinking that it is a shulker box Labeled Easter Basket and instead of having to place it down you can open it like the labor bench
    What do you guys think?
  2. I think this would be a great new promo but what do you guys think about it?
  3. That would really be useful.... but idk if it would be considered op..
  4. Lol yeah that's my only worry Maybe instead of a dc of items maybe just and extra row?

Or be able to open it without placing it
  5. Sounds like a lit idea, there is a google form to submit it tho. It also sounds like a promo we'd actoully use, not just sell and buy.
    FadedMartian, Gawadrolt and Lukas3226 like this.
  6. Already used the form as well
  7. Such as the Labor Bench!

+1 for the suggestion, but yeah, it may be too OP. If it is, I like the suggestion of being able to open it in your inventory.
  8. something useful, by todays standards, would be OP for any special items xD This idea rocks
    607 likes this.
  9. I like the idea of an Easter basket but I don't think the devs can make it hold more than Mojang intended it to. Also the contents n the Easter basket should be a chocolate bunny and an Eggcelent wand and perhaps even a Easter random colored Firework.
  10. Maybe kinda like the santa's magic bag promo?
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. Maybe they could have them randomly spawn in the wild and the waste, but at a much lower rate then holiday loot chests?
  12. I was thinking you could just get one at /promo and you could open it in your inventory
    607 likes this.
  13. So here is what i'm thinking is that you'll get it from /promo and it may have one of the easter promos in it and instead of placing it down you can open it like the labor bench
  14. So, you read my mind, belac! I have been thinking of suggesting this very thing. Wasn't thinking it as an Easter promo. I was thinking of it as another super rare mob drop. But it's probably better as a promo.
  15. Yeah and i will be making custom lore for it here in the next couple days
    ChumMiner likes this.
  16. I'd say it can, combining the already implemented functionality of the Labor Bench and the Vault. I'm not sure about dimensions in-between a single and a double chest. I recall it being possible, but glitching out the graphics. It would be possible though to make it a double chest and block off the bottom two rows with unobtainable objects that can't be taken out. :)
  17. could even have a "easter rabbit" spawn like blizz and super turkeys, and have this as its rare drop
  18. ehhh maybe