[Suggestion] Buying Enchanted Golden Apples with Tokens

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AverageWalrus, Apr 24, 2016.

?

Like the idea?

Yes 12 vote(s) 80.0%
Nope.avi 3 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. So yeah, title says most of it :p

We kinda need some more token sinks before land claiming hits, with avalaunchers and res biomes being the only things as of now. Being that once 1.9 hits we wont be (easily) able to get Apples and the corresponding banner pattern, we could be able to kill two birds with one stone and have a token sink and a way to get patterns. This miiight be semi-op considering the massive amounts of tokens people have but perhaps the apples given could have some sort of tag that allows them to be used for banners yet not eaten? Or perhaps a powered down version of Enchanted Golden Apples?
    Kytula and StoneSky like this.
  2. I'm up for it. Seems fair.
  3. Well all I can say is thank god I sold all mine :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. I like it but the players who have so many from 1.8 and have been saving up will have an advantage over new players.
  5. I love the idea of getting the "thing" pattern mat. Some other way in 1.9. Maybe this "apple" could just be a pattern specific item, different then the enchanted golden apple that's used right now?

Thank you wally for bringing this point out! Lol I was just about to make a thread about this myself :p