[Suggestion] Bring back UHC?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Aug 12, 2023.

?

Would you play/attend?

Yes 4 vote(s) 40.0%
No 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Depends on the time 3 vote(s) 30.0%
  1. Hello all, I,ve been getting back into EMC quite a bit after taking an extended break you could say so. Last time I was decently active I remember a lot of fun and interacting with the community through UHC. I know the previous host RainbowChin is retired and it would be quite difficult to host one nowadays and at that im unsure of how well the turnout would be. But a weekly weekend UHC event i think could/would be quite fun to bring back. Just suggesting in hopes it may come back :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. :confused:

For those of us that do not recognize the acronym that you are speaking of...
    What, pray tell, is a UHC?
    We3_MPO, farmerguyson and Fred_TWK like this.
  3. So it's not a hardcore survival, just hard pvp.
    We3_MPO and Raaynn like this.
  4. I doubt I'd attend and gave the first "no" in the poll accordingly. Nonetheless, I'm giving the suggestion itself a +1 just for others that may enjoy it and still prefer EMC's community and rules. It's true that RainbowChin retired and most current senior staff and admins are seemingly inactive, but there are two that could host it: MoreMoople (my first thought) or chickeneer.
    VoidDistortion likes this.
  5. Coming back to this post to also make the suggestion, as i know UHC may be a little difficult to host, Another fun alternative side option for an event could be Survival Games or Hunger Games. Survival Games would arguably accomplish the same feeling and satisfactory whilst playing yet could potentially be hosted on the games server, would take significantly less time, while also being easier. I would personally just like to see a bit more pvp related events on emc.
    We3_MPO likes this.