[Suggestion] Badges!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PlasmaBanana, Apr 3, 2016.

?

So?

+1 13 vote(s) 54.2%
0 2 vote(s) 8.3%
-1 9 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. I like it! Here's what I envisioned... do I have it right? ;)

The top ones I think would be pretty cool. Add something like I put on the bottom and it just gets spammy... it makes me think of prison/faction servers when I see that.

I also realized I forgot the chat channels in the pictures. Don't kill me, thanks.

Ideas for some prefixes/badges:
    • UHC Winner
    • Mob Arena Winner
    • Firefloor Winner
    • Most referrals/most clicks
    • Community Team Members
    • I'm out of ideas
  2. Maybe these badges could be little icons, like the star for moderators.
  3. No, it wouldn't be a name before ur username, just a symbol, but the badge when selecting it will be called a name.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. That's what I have been saying :p
  5. Yup :D
  6. 3 characters is crowding? :)
    [*]
  7. T [Name]: Words & stuff.
    Between mod-stars and friend-dots, I think there's enough symbol salad already in the chat line. Let's not make it even more cluttered, please.
    -1 from me. Neat idea, but would not care to see it implemented.

*EDIT: Let me be clear, I don't object to the idea of badges / achievements of some kind, merely the idea of displaying them in the chat-line. If they were visible with /p, say a clickable "badges" entry, that'd be fine.
    ShelLuser and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. I'm with jk here, have you been to other servers where they have a billion prefixes infront of their name. Its horrible. -10000 here. EMC chat is easy to read, lets not change that
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  9. Ok, but it would only be 3 characters, because only one can be eqquiped at a time.