[Suggestion] Allow Infinity Mending bows again using custom crafting recipes

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PetezzaDawg, Mar 13, 2019.

1. promo/rares/event items or unobtainable items are all the same
    once obtainable, but not anymore
    why should one be readded but not the rest?
  2. How do you know that is the only reason it was deemed OP?

Personally, I don’t really care. I never had infinity mending bows when I joined. I just carry extra bows just in case which, Yes, they require some effort to make (or buy), but that is part of the game that both MC and EMC created.
    Allicanto likes this.
  3. Because, again, the reason it was removed was because of elytra boosting. I kind of see your point, and I'm not trying to be rude at all, this is just my opinion on it. It's the most pointless change I've seen in a long time as far as EMC is concerned.

I don' know it's the only reason, honestly it was so long ago I don't remember all the details but that was one of the big reasons, and they added firework boosting soon after so we know that's what was on their minds.
  4. You can always get one of these, they're free!;)
    Type: Weapon Released: July 20th, 2014Update:
    Voting Reward
    Obtained by: Reaching a voting streak of 200
    Attributes: Soulbound, Final, Unbreakable, Voting Reward
    Enchantments: Power I, Infinity I, Looting III, Punch I, Flame I
    TomvanWijnen and PetezzaDawg like this.
  5. sorry found this a bit funny :p

but anyway, i don't think it should be changed
    unless the people who actually have these bows get something in return
    most certainly since this is an economy server
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  6. You've got a sharp eye :D
    Allicanto likes this.
  7. Well, if you base it off of vanilla MC mechanics, then yes, the boosting reason is obsolete on EMC.
    Then again, let's not forget, adjusted items repair mechanics on EMC are already beneficial towards players. If on vanilla MC you have only 3 chances to repair it, before the item becomes "Too expensive" and non repairable, on EMC you have it locked at 39 levels as a final repair, it never hits the "too expensive" mark.