[Suggestion] Allow @friends on access signs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Feb 14, 2021.

?

What do you think? Should this be implimented? Also bored so why not make a poll.

This would be great 1 vote(s) 33.3%
I don't care 2 vote(s) 66.7%
This would be stupid 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I to like tacos! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So I don't know if this works or not for what I intend but I have seen it used for other stuff (such as lock chests in the wild). I am suggesting adding the feature of @friends for access to stuff on your res.

Right now im wanting to set up a teleport system for my friends. So many people just think it's okay to make a whole separate room with a bunch of signs with just 3 people per sign available to allow a bunch of friends to use the teleports. Why can't we just make it easier and make it so any friends that are on your friends list can use it with just one sign.

Again idk if this already is in or not, but if not it should be unless it's to complicated to get it to work? Surprised it isn't in already. Otherwise I need to find room on my res somewhere in order to put a bunch of signs with teleports for just 3 people per sign.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. But doesn't this only work if your online as well? Otherwise once you sign out and the other players sign out the group ends, at least how it normally does in like wild/waste when joining a group. And usually wont allow you to invite a player to a group if they aren't online.
  3. Residence group != /group group.
    Residence group = /res gadd groupname member1 member2
    Group = /invite member1
    Residence groups persist until you delete them; group groups persist until every member logs out.
    UltiPig likes this.