[Suggestion] /AFK

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by SAUSAGE_SAVIOUR, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Well, for longer AFKs the server will kick you, but I think it could still be useful for brief pauses, like going to the bathroom or fetching a plate of food or something.
  2. Or they could always make a Auto Afk
    E.g. If you leave the keyboard for more than 10 secs or so it makes you afk until YOu return, but kicking you if you take more than say 5 mins?
  3. Very good idea
  4. That's a great idea cause sometimes I talk to someone and they dont answer... Built make it so you have to type /AFK again to turn it off
  5. Could it be made to activate when you open a dialogue (like smelting, chests, trading, etc...)? I have in the past missed messages because I have a dialogue open when people are talking to me.
  6. This is a great idea and was implemented on the servers that I was on before I came to EMC. Besides deactivating when you move it would also have to activate when you don't move for like 5mins. You would also have the ability to type /afk of course but it would be nice. I was just thinking however; quite a lot of servers have this feature and it wouldn't be all that hard to add to EMC... There must be a good reason why JustinGuy and the rest of the team haven't added this...
  7. if we all like it then justin HAS to put it in :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I dont like it :/
  9. :eek:
    not-so-epic fail.
  10. Not To be rude but,
    WHAT DO YOU LIKE?????????????????????????????
  11. When AFK, there could be an option to disable general town or local chat, but keep private messages (/tell).
    ScarTheNinja likes this.