[Suggestion] Add Netherite Voter Armor and Tools to Voter Rewards

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by fadedmartian, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Howdy,

I think it goes without saying the voting bonuses are underwhelming, especially once you hit past the 1700 days streak, so i suggest that Netherite Voter armor and tools are added to the rewards, as just receiving banners is kinda lame IMO, and this suggestion would add additional usability/ purpose to voting for those who are above the 1700 day streak.

- faded :)
    NuclearBobomb, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Doesn't Netherite just add durability to a tool? Voter tools are unbreaking so they don't need added durability.

Now a Netherite tool, just for cool looks, with extra looting would be a great incentive for voting.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. I'll have to give this a -1. It'd be way too overpowered. Netherite tools actually do increase mining speed by a tiny amount, in addition to durability. Nonetheless, I would be in favor of voter's gold tools, but without any Fortune on the golden pickaxe or golden axe to act as tradeoffs to their faster mining speed and unbreakability (which would also be hindered by inability to mine most ores).

I do agree that voter rewards are way overdue to be redone, though. Perhaps people should get one max res voucher at streak 1000 and another at streak 2000? Then even a normal player or iron supporter could have three reses if they've boosted the server for many years, gold supporters four or diamond six, unless they decided to sell one of their vouchers. (Staff have a normal maximum of five reses, and you can't have a limit higher than six, but most staff applications fail.) Maybe also have netherite ingots every 500 vote bonus and a substantial prize of diamond blocks, emerald blocks or gold blocks every 750. Last but not least, maybe people that reach streak 1,500 could get a voters crossbow, but without Multishot and with low or no Piercing/Quick Charge to make it not too OP.
  4. But then you vote for the server every day for 1700 days and still play with regular tools lol
    NuclearBobomb and FadedMartian like this.
  5. i strongly disagree. there are plenty of other things more OP
  6. I too would like to see more voter bonus items for people who have been voting well beyond the current number needed for the diamond items.
    We3_MPO likes this.