[SUGGESTION] Action Signs to Show Vault

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Jan 28, 2016.

?

Rate

-1 5 vote(s) 20.0%
+/- 0 1 vote(s) 4.0%
+1 19 vote(s) 76.0%
  1. He just wants a way to display his items "without the risk of derelict deletion."
    Chests you can lose, your vault you cannot. :)

-ET
    607 likes this.
  2. Nope, they'd work the same as preview signs, which already exist and make people able to see the contents of a chest but not change them.
  3. Very true, but if the items are rare and you want them in a vault to protect them, but you can't show off your promo collection.
    Fun quotes ;)
  4. Your Welcome I always love new ideas! :)
    This also helps when you want to show off your vault.
  5. Just a note I will say +0

Not because it isn't a bad idea just the thought of drmadfate got me thinking as well. If your showing your promos via vault in auction persay you would have to be "online" at least to put the preview sign. So the worry of being derelict wouldn't be a issue. If you do go direlect, those signs to show vault will go away if your residence is taken so no one will see these vault signs in that case. Those are going though my mind. I don't know about you.
  6. I think the vault should only be the placer, to prevent from people peeking into other's vaults.
  7. sorry peeking into vaults is just a little too much. It just doesn't make sense and also requires too much work.

"To protect items from derelict" is better done by playing.
  8. awesome I like it