[Suggestion] Ability to allow players to choose server!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hey EMC,

This is a suggestion for the new players who join emc. I see it many times where a player will join and want their res on say smp7 but is on a different smp (say smp5). This suggestion would allow them to choose.

I am not sure on how the idea can work, but can be maybe a room the spawn in and walk though the portal, or where a screen would pop up and they choose...

But this would have SMP1-SMP9 as well as the default that that given time.

Let me know what you think of this suggestion,

~Finch
  2. I believe that new members can already unclaim and claim a new res without anything to slow them down.
    ShelLuser and AhsokaTower like this.
  3. Minus the opening of /vault and moving their new starter gear.
    ShelLuser and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. But you already can. If a player knows they want to be on SMP1 then they can click direct connect and enter smp1.emc.gs instead of play.emc.gs. Then they'll land on smp1.

Correct. It used to be an hour, but after someone suggested something it was changed.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. This does always work btw, I have got all smp's and utopia seperated in my server list, so that I can go to the server I want to go to inmedeatly. (#RandomJelleTip)

Also, I think this is solved now, It's just time to add that in the wiki and new players guide or something, so that joining players know about it.
  6. You people that use smp.emc.gs, be hip and use smp.empire.us.