Suggest a Guide

Discussion in 'Official Empire Guides' started by JackBiggin, May 19, 2013.

1. That information is in the technical info guide. I think that explains it enough without pictures. :)
  2. A guide for noobs. What to do first
  3. empire.us/guide literally has it all, but a better version of that will be coming soon. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. A guide to make iron/gold/xp farms.
    How to keep animals from randomly suffocating on your res in Town.
    1. Nag Mojang repeatedly until they sort it out
    2. ???
    3. Profit
    IamSaj, superg64 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. stahp ignoring my post :C
  6. We'll include that in the Empire Guide all commands page, which we're currently updating now. :)
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  7. Jack, you need to gather all of the information on different things Senior Staff can do on your residence for exchange for Rupees - Namely the Dirt Removal or Building in the streets.

Oh, and then create an official guide on it
  8. Yeah, many people are unaware that you can pay them to edit the town roads around your residence for you.
  9. Mainly between multiple residences you own next to each other
  10. if your neighbor agrees to it could you have a building in each res with a path connecting them in the sky?
  11. above height 128. You can already build 2 extra blocks out... *I think.

If your neighbor is on board, you can edit the other area on thee town road for 10k each road
  12. Ok thanks, and sorry about that whole "rigged" thing on smp7 earlier today
  13. There's a bit of info on this in the FAQ but Jack can create a more in-depth guide I guess... :)
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  14. *Moment of thinking* Oh yeah, how about a guide for setting up/running a wild outpost?
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. How about a guide on using ALL the different chat commands on EMC, like different chat's like local town and residence, supporter chat, and one time chat commands, I want to say that those are like /ql /qr /qt but I may be wrong
  16. General MC issue, not much can be done and nothing that's deserving of a guide :)
    All this will be in new, updated EMC Guide
  17. Will be coming in new EMC Guide :)
  18. Any ETA for the release of the new empire guide?
  19. When it's ready.