Stupidist ban reason

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by oidgod, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Let my brother play on a server i was on for about a month or so and he decided that h ewas going to arbitrarily go around cussing!
  2. I went onto a server, said "Hello everyone!" and the Owner says "We don't need your kind here."

Banned.
  3. lol who would ban you ofr that?
  4. I got banned for having a bad attitude.

This was on EMC.
  5. Never been banned only been banned for placing cobblestone in someones home it was MCbans said I was "griefing" when I was building.. *sigh* technology these days..
  6. well after I joined EMC I used to play on another noobish server where the mods could not spell properly and sucked at doing there jobs and they acted immature. So I simply gave my honest opinion infront of everyone and then they banned me XD. But the mods on this server are all awesome. Love you guys. Not in "that way". ;)
  7. Mine was with hawkeye on a diff server for FIXING the house that got griefed by water by putting dirt -.-
  8. I have hundreds of bans across many games and forums. One stupid one was calling an admin a nice and caring person.
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  9. JustinGuy is such a nice and caring person! *Banned* *RAGE*
    Darkwellor likes this.
  10. It was on a roleplaying server for a game.The guy was a evil world leader.
  11. that's not a good thing to tell us ;)
  12. None of it was for hacking and such. I simply find people easy to enrage. Also I've made plenty of jokes here about how awesome the staff is for not banning me for trolling.
  13. Catching nothing then...try changing bait. :D
  14. When I forgot to turn off creative mode. xD I was a terrible admin...
  15. No like 50 other people got on.irronicly, it was creative mode
  16. I was banned from a server because I logged on one day and noticed the door to my house was locked, the house that I built mind you. Next thing I know some guys tarts yelling at me in the chat saying I built in "his city" without his permission, and if I wanted my house back I had to pay him 40k. I said no and broke into my house to get my ore and such out of my chests, and the guys started saying I was griefing. I told him that I didn't have to take this unfair treatment and that I was gonna go log onto EMC and why I felt EMC was a better server, within seconds I was perma banned for advertising. It was worth it in the long run, because then I started playing EMC full time and never looked back.
  17. Got banned for 2 days for asking how does somone become an op?
  18. Dude that made me crack up.:D
    copherfield likes this.
  19. Well tbh and not to be mean but asking for Operator is like giving you gods powers in Minecraft. You should never ask or annoy anyone on how to be an Operator on a server that is not yours. When I had my own server me and my in real life friend were the only operators and there were 6 moderators on the server with ban and mute powers and there were 30 available public slots and 8 was reserved for us. This was 1.8 and before, and when I left as a server owner I found EMC :)