Strange Happenings at Moose's Mansion

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ignoramoose, May 13, 2018.

1. Huh? How could haste make you able to jump farther?
  2. 99% sure he means speed, but in Pathfinder speed is controlled by a spell called haste. So he's just getting Pathfinder and Minecraft mixed up in his head.
  3. Ah, okay. That's less interesting, then. :p I thought he did mean Haste at first, because Moose quoted this post:
    Moose replying about Haste made me think that you needed to mine the above block to glitch into it, and then jump on top of it, which seemed quite unorthodox... ;)
  4. This - I forget there is a haste function for mining faster.
    _BRZ likes this.
  5. Just saw this thread. Trying it out now. As of now I've just fallen down the chimney and am trying to figure what to do next.
  6. :eek: Nuuuuu!!! RUN!! FlyingFish RUUUUNNN!!! :eek: .. while you still can
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Flying fish? Pretty sure a flying dragon is much worse and ten times more dangerous crystal. :p Good thing you're not a dragon or anything. ;) Might give us cause to worry.
  8. The jump I'm talking about would need Jump Boost 2 to complete. You have to jump up two blocks and over two blocks, and I have still yet to find a way up there.
  9. I'll double check it. I suspect that's one of the misleading paths though.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Jump corrected to not require any sort of Jump boost. Not confirming or denying if it's the wrong path :)
  11. I gave up on it because I turn into an enraged skeleton too quickly but I must say this was well put together props to you and Krysyy for doing this. :)

I also think I would go Marlix mad if I did more of it again. XD

I also was very bad at the dark part. :p

12. Confirmation that the second jump is in fact possible would be lovely
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. #spoilers?

Honestly moose made the whole puzzle thing inside, so props to him. Kephras and I just made the mansion bones.

For the puzzles/parkours, I just told him that he needed to make things challenging and longer when I reviewed the first few times. He took that to heart :)
    luckycordel, 607 and SliceOfRhyBread like this.
  14. None of you are ignoring the moose
    Loic_MaitreDuFeu likes this.
  15. I have no idea what's going on in this mansion. I've only made it to the second floor and was shot to death..
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  16. Challenging/longer is different from impossible. Just making sure it's not both.
    607 likes this.
  17. Confirmed that you can indeed reach that block...
    FadedMartian, SliceOfRhyBread and 607 like this.
  18. FadedMartian likes this.
  19. I am having a snickering fest reading this..
    So this is the moose?

Perhaps... parkour, not for me.. but I shall try...
    later...
    FadedMartian likes this.
  20. my face "looking" at a 4 block barrier jump
    SliceOfRhyBread and FadedMartian like this.