(STORY) The greifer wars.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I really like this! Can't wait to buy the book
  2. I am in my res, It has been reset, there is nothing to be griefed, I may be pvped, I have no armor on me, It is all in my sky bunker, which no one but me can get to.
  3. We started the tatic of firing in front of the infantry. All was going well, till a group attacked from the side of them. All of the cannons were pointed forward, so we would have to turn them, which would take some time which could be better used killing them, so me and four others took some bows and arrows, and advanced towards them. As we got closer, we noticed they were in a trench. For the normal solider at the time, this could have been harder for them to kill them, but luckly for me, I was trained in trench breaching. I picked up a rock, a stick, and some string, and made a club. I sneaked up behind one of them, and gave him a good smack to the head. Then me and the others killed the rest, and also took a case of intel books, all labeled TNT cannon removal and weak spots. Knowing that these could have killed me and the others, I took it to the base, and started blacking out any words that could have ended me.

*More coming soon :))
  4. In game book has all of the parts in it at this time. Don't know when this is going to end. :)