(STORY) The greifer wars.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Back on subject! Utopia is about to fall!
  2. Just because I seem rude doesn't mean I am trying to make people rage.
  3. its Utopia, its 10 players max wont help... :p
  4. They never hit 8, only 9 twice xD (Your typo)

They wouldn't hit my res. It's guarded by me and my trusty bow.... and i never miss a shot xD
    IronClad1017 and penfoldex like this.
  5. If you don't like the story then tell him it instead of hating like that. I'm pretty sure that Legit is annoyed right now, and I'm 100% sure that he would had accepted it if you just TOLD him that you don't like it like this: Hey bro, I didn't like your story, could you add something to it?

I can clearly see that somebody didn't learn about respect. What a shame :(

@Legit
    I kinda liked the story but it was way too short, could you add some twist too it maybe?
  6. Ugh! I build machines to defend my res! (Which is a giant self suffiecency base with a wall and moat. I specifically built for antihack attack.)
  7. My residence is okay.
    Us bears gotta stay together.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  8. It says rest will come later. :)
    Xandrow likes this.
  9. *Now, I am going to change one thing, and that is ranks. I am doing this because, well, this story has nothing to do with the real world, so I don't want to use all real world ranks. All ranks are noted with a *, and are explained at the end of the post)

I'm a Maedi first class. A Maedi is basically someone who commands a TNT cannon. The first class simply means that I act as the leader of the group of TNT cannon crews if the leader is killed during a battle. No battle was going on at the time, SMP3 was quite for the most part, with some little battles every once and awhile, but nothing major.

While me and the rest of the company, The Cows own cannons, were resting in the barracks, an annocment came on, saying Utopia was under attack, and that backup was needed. Us, along with the cannons were transported to Utopia, where another company of cannons, Hell's cannons, were already firing. They were Utopian, and only three of the cannons were left, so they needed a lot of help. We set up, and started firing at the attacking force. Then the radio operator, Vancan* Chance, got a message, telling us to fire 500 blocks to the North, and 10 blocks to the East. That was the location of a automatic arrow gun bunker, which needed to be taken out.

(Rest coming soon. :))

*Vancan = Third lowest rank.
    COUNTtheLLAMAz likes this.
  10. Any feed back?
  11. Well . . . They cant get me bcuz of this

creepers.jpg
  12. "Utopia will never be taken!" Says the mighty Legit.
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  13. Maybe, maybe not...
  14. Hes a regular. What can he do to utopia caps lock us to death?
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  15. Well since there are no rules and all…I hide in the secret bunker THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS on my res. Anyone comes in, I snipe them with my bow. Awaiting an evac team from smp1. Food supplies running low…:(
  16. I come in peace with a SC of Steak. Awaiting . . .
  17. I let you in and get a room ready for you. Lucky me. I found a mooshroom egg I hid in there. :)
  18. Maybe one day in the future he may become a gold supporter!
  19. I think becoming a iron is too expensive to him ( no offense )
  20. Yeah no, just don't see a need.

BACK, ON TOPIC.
    marknaaijer likes this.