Steam Summer Sale 2015

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarkModFallen, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Wolfenstein is great. I watched a playthrough of it and my friends also told me how amazing it is. However, I do believe you can get it pretty cheap for Xbone (not sure if this steam summer sale thingy is selling it cheaper)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Payday 2 stuff is on sale. If you don't own it I suggest you buy it. And then play with me.
  3. I got the long dark and that is super fun. I can't seem to find a rifle anywhere so I will probably die soon, but still was fun to dive back inside after a wolf ambushed me from behind a corner
    EffinBatman likes this.
  4. The game that I found great to see on sale was Europa Universalis 4. I put 1000 hours into that game and now I could finally persuade friends to buy it and play multiplayer.
  5. Me, I just want TF2 Stuff, CS:GO Stuff, and Cave Story. :D
  6. I got it for winter sale and I played with it a bit. I haven't played in a few months I'll need to try it out.
  7. Speedrunners is $2.99 - everyone and their dog pls buy a copy

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is $4.59 - pretty good deal.
  8. I bought Domestic Dog Simulator earlier today xD
    Hoping to top up my wallet and get Awesomenauts: Starstorm by the end of this week <3
  9. Dog sim ?? How did I miss that one
  10. I got the Civ 5 bundle when it was on sale. Haven't gotten a chnace to play it, though.
  11. It's the weirdest mix of everything I've ever seen in a game :p
    EffinBatman likes this.
  12. I haven't bought anything yet... I really should :p At the minute, I'm now considering Goat Sim, Rome II, Rust, Project Cars and Car Mechanic Sim. I've crossed a few off the list as I can get them at another time/on another console. Just got to see if I want those games that I mentioned above or not, and whether I want them on PC or Xbox...
  13. $150 later... ;) I picked up:
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order and Old Blood
    • Legend of Grimrock 2
    • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + season pass
    • A bunch of Borderlands 2 DLCs
    • Valkyria Chronicles
    • This War of Mine
    • Depths of Tolagal (a roguelike)
    • Van Helsing franchise pack
    • The Stanley Parable
    • GemCraft - Chasing Shadows (tower defense)
    • Infinifactory (from the makers of SpaceChem)
    • Never Alone
    • Please Don't Touch Anything
    • A couple Rocksmith 2014 songs
    THE BACKLOG GROWS. 555 Steam games now, and I crafted the Summer Sale badge 3 times. :eek:
    AliceF3 likes this.
  14. I'll update mine tonight !
  15. Picked up:

Cities: Skylines
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (already had New Order, which was a truly epic game!)
    METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES (already had MGS IV: REVENGEANCE)
    Homeworld Remastered Collection
    Fallout 3 GOTY edition
  16. my steam anticipation is focused on FFO firefly online. but i do still play TERA just started a new toon
    EffinBatman likes this.
  17. uhh sale was over on like the 21st of June..
    FDNY21, jkjkjk182 and EffinBatman like this.