Steam Summer Sale 2015

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarkModFallen, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I've always had a PC but when it comes to games with friends it's alwYs Xbox.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  2. Agreed. PC FTW! But when it comes to consoles, PS4 is the one for me
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  3. GTA V had its price spiked right before the sale! Boycott them if you can until they stop this scummy practice.
    WeirdManaico likes this.
  4. It's still the same... ($60)
    FinalArc likes this.
  5. The price didn't spike they added things to a bundle. Added online currency card
  6. Although now you can't buy the game alone without the damn card... Look at the steam reviews if you want to see the general response.
  7. $60 but they are advertising as on sale by adding a worthless card...
  8. The card is great to start online play. Need the cash to buy high end apt

9. Also GO FLAMES !
  10. What on earth are summer sale monster cards? If I want a damn game I expect a damn game, not some trading cards.
  11. It's for the summer sale. All sales have cards for every $10 of games you buy, to create the badge... You can also earn them from playing the mini game on Steam...
  12. Bump.

Civ V Gold Edition is £8, Beyond Earth is £11, and loads of other good games are cheap too.
  13. Just an FYI to everyone, if you buy something and have less than 2 hours on it and it's less than 14 days old but it goes on sale for less than what you paid, you can go to their support and they'll refund it for you then you can buy it for the lower price and it's not considered abuse :)

So far, I bought..

- Euro Truck Simulator 2 w/ High Power Cargo DLC
    - Lethal League
    - Portal 2
    - Mirror's Edge
  14. Games that I'm thinking about...
    • GTA V (Though I already have this on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, so I may just wait for it to go really cheap in the future, or just not get it full stop)
    • Wolfenstein: New Order
    • Project Cars (Not sure whether to get it on PC or Xbox One)
    • Rust
    • Rome II: Emperor Edition
    • Goat Simulator
  15. "Skyrim: Elder Scrolls"

:eek:
  16. I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here to be honest :p Either way, Skyrim was a great game, worthy of being the Elder Scrolls V :D I played Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV a lot before it and although I still kind of prefer Oblivion, Skyrim was also a great game :)

*Oblivion was a big part of my childhood so no, you can't convince me that Skyrim was better, just my opinion* :p
  17. It should be "Elder Scrolls: Skyrim"
    I'm saying that Skyrim isn't a series
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. This is true but I kind of think of the Elder Scrolls franchise to be sort of the odd one out. It does seem to make sense either way you put it - it would be different for example if you said "SA: GTA" rather than "GTA: SA", it just doesn't sound right if you put the SA in front, but with these games it feels a bit different. I couldn't really care less what side you put it on personally, if you can read it and understand it, I don't see the problem/why anyone has to be picky. :p
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  19. What he said!
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  20. With those cards, you can get extra discounts on games :D