Steam Summer Sale 2015

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarkModFallen, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Trade them in???
  2. Does anyone play that steam summer sale game?

AliceF3, FinalArc and TigerstarMC like this.
  3. How do the cards work???
  4. deffo get rust, best game ever
  5. ARK is definitely worth it, been playing it the past two days. For an early access game it's right on point.
  6. Also looking at Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 which is on sale... Hmm :rolleyes:
    EffinBatman likes this.
  7. I have that one and was pretty fun
    FDNY21 likes this.

8. Really want to try it out
  9. I think it has about 95% positive reviews so sounds pretty good! Some problem solving with cars may help me with my motorsport engineering course starting in September too... Would you recommend it? I'm debating it, there's lots of other games like Project Cars that I'm looking into as well though and I'm not looking to spend absolutely loads :p
  10. They are used to be sold. traded or turned into badges. With a full set of cards, you will earn one level of the badge and some prizes (Backgrounds, emoticons and coupons for games...)
  11. I'm bad at explaining things. So here's a screenie!
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  12. That's only for the summer sale, normal cards act semi-differently...
  13. Its pretty mindless. I had issues with the driving part of it and havent gone back. But it was fun to play
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Okay,
    I am starting a Cities: Skylines thread.

On there I will do a game diary thing.
  15. I was talking about the summer sale ^-^
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  16. Lords of the fallen is on sale !! even with mixed reviews im excited for it
  17. It's a dark souls clone...
  18. Hmm i never played dark souls so maybe ill enjoy it.
  19. I picked up ARK over the weekend. I have been eaten by dinosaurs so many times its pathetic :) Had a diplodicus take a crap on my newly laid foundation for my shack... and got swallowed whole by a megaladon trying to swim away from a sabretooth tiger.

Having a ball :)
  20. lol yea the first few night's are rough. Been playing 3 days and have a trained trike and two trained dilophosaurus. It get's easier.