Star Wars is back!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SpaceShuttleFan, Oct 30, 2012.

1. It doesn't have to be from the same period as the game. If I remember canon right, the Republic lasted for 20,000 years.
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. I have never been a huge fan of 1-3. Episode 1 had that annoying little blonde twerp and Jar-Jar. Episodes 2 and 3 both had Hayden Christensen. The general tone of the prequel was different from the original trilogy. The original trilogy had a dirty, lived-in feel that made it much different from sci-fi movies. But the prequel trilogy felt sleeker and cleaner, making it resemble other sci-fi movies. Also George Lucas isn't a very good character director. Some actors did fine (Ewan McGregor), but other actors (Natalie Portman) gave bad performances but would have been better if directed better. There was no helping Hayden Christensen though.
    PandasEatRamen and Gap542 like this.
  3. This is worse than anything George Lucas did with the series, which is saying a lot. This is the worst thing ever to happen in the history of movies. The original three Star Wars movies were amazing, timeless pieces of pop-culture that changed the world. The prequels were painful, insulting cash grabs made for children and fans who were dumb enough (like me) to think they might be good. Now they want to make three more, possibly continuing after that? And with Disney at the helm? Say goodbye to violence, swearing, innuendo, character development and plot. Say goodbye to the soul of Star Wars. It just OFFICIALLY died.
  4. Well said.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. Haha my friend said this too!
    But won't this make Leia the first Disney Movie to kills a lot of people and actually hold a gun?
  6. I say make VII a prequel to the prequel! Show the siths and Jedi's fighting in thousands. Nahh too expensive. Then how about instead of a movie make Call of the Clones: Modern Clonefare
    or even better Battlefront 3!
  7. if they brought start wars battle front back with Good graphics I would spend another 92 Hours on it when 2 came out I was on that for about 5 hours EVERY DAY! it was so good
  8. IKR! it's like Battlefield for star wars!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. Star Wars Episode 7: The Revenge of Porkins
  10. Why are you guys being so down about a new movie, you never know, could be the greatest star wars movie ever
  11. Star wars destruccion.jpg
    HylianNinja likes this.
  12. Worse case we have bunch of Jar-jar charater's in the future, Best case Disney step it up and does a good job but still criticized from hardcore fan <which is impossible to do. Also think Lucas will still have a have on some pull when the movies are in production.
  13. Lucas is such a money whore that I don't trust him to make anything good.
  14. who isn't nowadays in the movie business and you can find better word than using the word "whore" keep it clean.
  15. "No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!"
    -Empire Strikes Back.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  16. -> Disney studios

-Hey look guys I think we can make a lot of money if we buy Lucasarts
    +Yeah, lets do it
    -Ok we'll make a Star wars movie and earn a ton of money haha!
    +How about mickey with a light saber?
    -Good idea

*FACEPALM*
  17. Best thing they can do with new star wars movies, would either be to follow the Thrawn trilogy (if you dont know these books, find and read them) or maybe speed up to Han and Leias children and go straight to the New Jedi Order series.

Hopefully they will make a set or movies, or even an animated show based on the X-wing series, probs my favourite star wars books series of all time.
  18. Why did Disney have to make more?
  19. They can always draw from the novels taking place before and after the films.