STAR WARS CAN EXSIST

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by becsim1, Apr 7, 2013.

?

What is ur opinion

True 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Not true 11 vote(s) 45.8%
Maybe 9 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Hi guys I watched a documentary on Sunday so yesterday and we have the BRAIN power and compassity to lift objects through our mind. It said all you have to do is focus and put all your energy through into ur <----- this cause I was lazy) brain. I know ur probs thinking oh that's absolutely un true but it can be done
    migueldemesa and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Or you can get high, then everything will move on its own.
  3. Equinox_Boss and becsim1 like this.
  4. I mean the force
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. This may be possible if we could access the part of our brains we don't use, oh what I would do with being able to use the force. =)
    *Proceeds to sit on couch and put all snacks, drinks, remotes toward him*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. The force is a powerful thing. People would get away with murder. Remember what yoda said :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. It's interesting how you wrote ur then went to the effort of saying you were to lazy to type your.
  8. Apparently Anikin didn't remember what Yoda said, or he didn't here him and said "yeah whatever little green guy, ohh, ability to choke people!"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. No, just, just no...
  10. Lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Robberies would so much easier. :eek:
    becsim1 and mba2012 like this.
  12. Idk i dont think i'd like it, id just end up really lazy
  13. Do you think you could give the name of the documentary?
    becsim1 and penfoldex like this.
  14. Wait…if we put all our energy into our mind to use the Force, how would we breathe? :eek:
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Hold your breath.
  16. Breathing is a natural reflex. If you put all your energy in your mind to use the force you would not have enough energy to stop breathing :p
  17. No sorry I have forgotten this was like Sunday when I was relaxed after a working bee for my church but there is a book
  18. The lungs and the diaphragm are two of the 10 or more organs in ur body that r involuntary which means that do it with out you having to think to breath.

Example: let's say u were playing minecraft and you forgot to breathe (in real life) you would gasp for air (this is if the organ/organs would voluntary (which means u have to think to make them like typing or writing)
  19. I was joking…:p
    mba2012 likes this.