Stained Glass 1.7

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Unoski, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Like Stained Glass?

No 4 vote(s) 10.3%
Yes 35 vote(s) 89.7%
  1. Ships? Don't know where you got that. Dragons? Already got one, and we all want more. But let's remember, it is possible that we will get them; mesa seems like a very dragonish place to me, and one of the snapshots depicts a little alcove in the side of a mountain in a mesa. In the cave? An item that looks suspiciously like a dragon egg. So who knows, dragons could be arriving in 1.7.
    bloodra1n and MrUnknownian like this.
  2. And krakens.
    Never forget the krakens.

I believe notch originally said red dragons would hatch from dragon eggs if they were added...
    Assuming jeb does this, you won't have to fight it.
    hashhog3000 and bloodra1n like this.
  3. OMG, cannot wait for that, seriously been wanting stained glass for a very long time hahha. Woohoo !!
  4. Wait, a new chunk loading code? Please no wild reset...
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. Wastelands :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. what is that black thing in that cave? A dragon egg maybe?
  7. THIS IS THE 600000 MESSAGE ON EMC!!!!
  8. It was confirmed it is definitely a dragon egg.
  9. Did they? Much good news...
  10. I hate it when Mojang speaks in riddles! They just make me have false hopes :(
  11. Example?
  12. just all these updates have hidden things in them suggesting things that don't happen
  13. All these new features and crap in 1.7 will delay dragon tombs even more :(
  14. There are still things to do before dragon tombs. Odds are 1.7 will be on EMC when dragon tombs is halfway done
  15. I would love a ship, like a boat just with friends :)
  16. White stained glass lol
  17. How about stained dragon eggs for all your building needs?
    gollark8 likes this.
  18. Some good customization to my up coming project ;)...
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  19. One could make a white glass pattern inside regular glass to make a cool etched glass style.
  20. Church/Temple of EMC: Have stained glass windows of the admins!