Staff VS The World

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jun 22, 2015.

1. I don't expect it, it's just that even if I want a chance at getting a staff head, I have to be willing to give out tens of mine to other players that kill me in the arenas and that's not something that I want to do, so whilst I don't expect to get anything tonight, those who don't want their head drop on as they don't want 20 other players getting it can only hope :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Get ready staff, Ncc is bloodthirsty.
  3. our head drops are the same as yours, if you kill me while both our headdrops are on, there is a 15% chance you get my head..
    i dont get my head.. you do
    and for SvsW my head is always on ;)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  4. If my head drop is off and I kill you then there's a chance that you can get your own head and it will come up with a message saying that FDNY21 killed you but has their head drop off so you got your own head, I think that's how Aikar worked it...

If my head drop is on then of course I can get it, but I'm not currently prepared to let out tens of my heads to other players in PvP at an event just to have a chance at getting one or two other heads :) I'll go for fun but bottom line is that I'm not changing my head drop at this moment in time :D
  5. thats why staff are in a group, and the mob attacking us should be an a group.. so you cant be killing each other ;)
    Seffychan and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Ncc vs World vs Staff
  7. Then you get players above me like Ncc who just want to kill absolutely everyone, so some people will just be killing each other anyway... If we had to be in a group and were against staff who were also in a group then sure I'd put it on, but there's going to be people that won't join.

Maybe I could bring an alt or something, I don't care about their heads as much... But then people may not know it's me :rolleyes:
  8. I don't want to kill EVERYONE, just the people that annoy me :D
    PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  9. Well, I guess that makes perfect sense! ;) Go for it :p
  10. That's exactly how I did it last time. I only attacked people who attacked me first.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Awesome, I'll be there!
  12. At an impromptu event qkazoo left the group and kept hitting people that were between her and the staff person(simon i think?) so we kept killing her and she kept asking why. Join the group lol.

Also, for all those annoying people that use knockback. It doesn't make much sense on your melee weapon in the first place and will be super annoying when you knock the target away from other people that are about to hit them. This makes for a seriously annoying "kill the staff" objective. Sharp V and fire 2. thats all you need. Poison potions are nice too. Getting one hit on the person you are trying to kill every 30 seconds because you knock them away as they are running away... well it doesn't make sense.
  13. They're usually pinned into a corner so knockback doesn't matter anyway :p
    DubChef and FDNY21 like this.
  14. My god sword has knockback, oops.

Anyway, prepping my armor, potions, gaps, and weapons now. Good luck everyone.
  15. It was like 45 minutes to an hour before we finally killed him. Of that time he was pinned in a corner for maybe 5 minutes. Of course it is Simon so he would jump away when he felt like he had been in a corner for too long. Over half of my swings or bow shots missed because before the attack would land, he would go flying away from knockback. Not to mention you can get many more swings in yourself if the person doesn't go flying back.
    MistyLou likes this.

16. My set up for the event
    Gawadrolt and BanditLM like this.
  17. I do hope I can find the time to attend today. :)
  18. Hope to show up
  19. One day I will take off of work to be at this event! But not tonight ; - ;
  20. Will there ever be a Europe-friendly timed event?