Staff VS The World

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jun 22, 2015.

1. georgeashington and luckycordel like this.
  2. Cool! Sorry I can't be there :(!
  3. I absolutely loved the event. I managed to kill Manchildie once and RainbowChin twice. I love PvP as it is normally, but with dozens upon dozens of people it was a blast. Thanks Dramanya!
    clan23, wolffpack58 and Luckypat like this.
  4. Got a Dramanya head, so I had a great time.
  5. Only?!?!?! I have NEVER gotten a staff head. :(
  6. I updated my post with screenshots :D

7. Foxy has a lot of blood on the hook

It was only possible with our large group of 25 people! xD
    We had Resistance 2 Regen 2 and strength 2 a lot of fun against the god appling staff members :3
    commander_JS, Luckypat and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. I believe it got up to 35 people at one point. :p
    ww2fan168, clan23 and NathanRP like this.
  9. It was still a lot of fun when we fished...

Luckypat was control of that

Hint: look at third screenshot... And yours too lol
    Luckypat and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. I filmed over an hour of total footage, and will hopefully come around to cut everything together to a cool montage!
    Also i love the Platform above the Arenas, it makes for cool 'Drone-like' shots.
    Was awesome to look at!
    Dramanya likes this.
  11. I missed it, but I could still use a head if anyone wants to sell theirs....
  12. I had so much fun at this event last night, it was great to see PvP so full with everyone having fun ^_^ I wasn't in it for the heads, more for getting my human cooker to slice some fresh meat :p

Thank you for all the staff and players who attended to make it so enjoyable :D
    Dramanya likes this.
  13. This event was super fun :) Didn't get any screenshots, but killed manchildie and dramanya and other regular players on "accident".
    commander_JS, DubChef and Dramanya like this.
  14. Did i ever get you?? I know i tried really hard!!!
  15. No :p JackBiggin killed me a lot though haha
    DubChef likes this.
  16. i'm gonna lose so bad,even with my Destroyer armor it won't make anything better. I need 10 gapples though.
  17. EMC Time says that it should be at midnight for me... I'll likely tag a long :) Haven't been to this particular event before and I'm no hardcore guy with god apples and whatnot but I'll go and have some fun killing mods with y'all ;) Head drop is off but maybe I'll be able to bag a head or two if the mods are feeling kind after I slay them... Anyway, see y'all there tonight :D
  18. you have to have head drops on, to receive heads now
  19. Yes, but the head will drop in the staff's inventory (depending on percentage chance as well) and tell them who has killed them, and they can choose to still give it to them if they wish (if they do not have head drop on). I'm not going to just turn on my head drop for an event so I can only hope that if I do kill a staff and their head drops then they think about giving it anyway, but it's their choice at the end of the day :)
    PenguinDJ and georgeashington like this.
  20. You should only expect a head if you're willing to give out a head :)
    georgeashington likes this.