[TROLL] Recent Dupe Issue

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chickeneer, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Didn't watch your video because this was clearly on purpose.

I'll assume you just have an invisible person replacing your blocks as you break them, but I haven't watched the video so I don't know. Maybe there are diamond hoes involved? I know diamond hoes have had some issues in the past.
    hashhog3000 and sonicol1 like this.
  2. It's real D:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. This does not involve invisible people... or enchanted diamond hoes.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Lies.
    hashhog3000 and mba2012 like this.
  5. Nope, it's real D:
    hashhog3000 and AmusedStew like this.
  6. Witnessed, even got to hold the shovel that was used :p
    607, mba2012 and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. I just saw this in game.. but I copied the exact same thing and just got grass/dirt. Odd when he did the whole thing right in front of my face lol
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  8. I never said the hoes were enchanted. That's certainly some seriously specific denial, if I've ever seen any. Also, why the completely conspicuous [STAFF] tag? Nobody ever did that, and it's weird-looking.

Maybe there aren't any invisible people. That doesn't rule out livestock.
    Gadget_AD, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  9. Well... I'd say the Dupe King strikes again! #ObscureEMCReferencesBarelyAnyoneGets
  10. one little thing... if he noticed this was in the wrong forum catagory, why didn't he just, oh, i don't know, MOVE IT?
  11. I feel like this is probably a troll... But wanna try to make sure... but don't wanna get banned.... :confused:
  12. #GetsIt
    PandasEatRamen and hashhog3000 like this.
  13. could be fake, but if you try, you may get banned... recording of the public event:

IT SAYS DO NOT TRY SO DO NOT TRY
    607, Gadget_AD, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  14. Me: Yeah, guys, do not try this! This is exploiting and could get you banned!
    Community: #TooLate
    skrillexrocks500 likes this.
  15. #diamonds4daiz

also, why would chickeneer show this off.
    also, I bet Aikar has some sort of program set up to watch people who try that and if you try it he banz you fordaiz
  16. This has diamond hoes written all over it. In invisible ink, of course, don't want to be obtrusive.
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. Also someone please tell me if my video is considered exploiting. I don't want to get banned.. chickeneer performed it anyway

EDIT: I heard it's fake!!!!
  18. Chickeneer just said in game that it's not actually a duplication glitch, just a clever trick.. so he had some trickery with the blocks done beforehand.

/been trolled
  19. Ok, edited the OP. No, I am not duplicating diamonds, but those are real diamond blocks I pick up. Certain people might be able to figure out how I did it, and technically is not against the rules to do what I did. Technically all i did was ruin a diamond block by breaking it with a shovel and a bunch of dirt by 'turning it into diamonds' :p
    Enjoy this troll by chickeneer. I had a good time doing it.
    607, Gadget_AD, cddm95ace and 6 others like this.
  20. I do have a theory on this, let me check...
    607 likes this.