Staff and Player of the Month

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AussieZaid, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Don't worry, we would munch on your lettuce leaves. :p

Like Kryssy said, there is already a competition for this. -1
  2. It doesn't matter if there's already a competition, if Aussie wants to make another one. The only issue is making admins or staff judge, or if it turns into a dramafest of "why wasn't I picked whaa whaa".

It seems ironic that a small idea that hurts literally no one and is based on players simply being nice is shot down by people who wouldn't be harmed at all, and their reasoning to stop this thing is "people should just BE NICE". Wow.
  3. The OP is asking that staff run the event. That's why people are against it.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  4. There would be a bias right? So then no.
  5. I re-read the responses, Krysyy, and no one said anything about a staff involvement issue except for you, the talking hamburger, and maybe Shel (sorry shel, but my eyes glaze over after the second paragraph). I did find a bunch of people complaining about how we should just be nice to each other, though. I would quote them, but I'm working on a computer made back when the rocks were soft and the air was misty, and it doesn't let me use fancy things like 'some buttons'.
  6. Modest Michael everyone, give him a round of applause!
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  7. Could it be that your message got Hashhog onto the team, to get a bit of counter weight?

conspiracies I tell you! :D
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  8. You know too much. I'm going to have to kill you.
    ShelLuser likes this.