SSRC Rumor Clarification

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Windylava, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Hey SSRC, sorry to hear there are people that like to spread rumors about you. Trolls will be trolls, so don't give them anymore fuel. Just worry about your business and trying to make relationships. Make those prices good and try to serve the community, after a while I bet no one will care about whatever these people have been saying.
    SSRCMegaMall likes this.
  2. Good for you, and I'd like to throw in my support as well... I'm also a player who cares less about money and more about having fun and accomplishing certain challenges and tasks. And yeah; I've seen enough from SSRC to call out the nonsense which has been spouted above.

People seem to ignore a very important aspect of the game here.. SSRC doesn't only build those malls in order to get much richer himself; he also tries to keep an eye out for other players. His commercial builds aren't merely builds to generate a revenue. Those are more or less platforms which are used and shared with others to allow those other players a means to make some money for themselves. All under the umbrella which is SSRC.

Sure; you may not like some of his buildings. That's your good right. But you don't have to be rude about it either, especially not considering that there's more to SSRC than meets the eye.

Now... I may be completely off here (apologies if I am) but my impression of SSRC is of a player who would happily reconstruct parts of his builds if it was determined that they actually did hinder the surroundings where lag is concerned.

So yeah...

Although what you say is totally true these kind of threads usually serve 2 different purposes.. One is to try and educate the masses, but the other is just as important: to get certain things off your chest and out into the open.
    SSRCMegaMall likes this.