Spann84x as a mod

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MVPdrose, Jan 4, 2013.

?

Would Spann84x be a good mod??

YES!!! 6 vote(s) 18.2%
no 27 vote(s) 81.8%
  1. Quick question, is it your job to make threads like this?

On topic. If anything no.
  2. Wait a minute...
    Did you unlock this thread lol?
    Terminator908 likes this.
  3. I wondered about that too.
  4. This isn't going to necessarily decrease his "chances" of being a mod. Senior staff and IcecreamCow pick the staff and there are no odds or chances to it. I do applaud your enthusiasm to.
  5. So that's why they tell us, "If you ask, your chances go down", right?
  6. Ten rupees say this gets locked.
  7. It was, but now isn't.
  8. No, if you are asking to be a Moderator. More often than not you want it for the wrong reasons.

This isn't always the case though. Just follow the existing process if you think you are qualified for the responsibility of being a staff member.
  9. Ugh... please keep my name out of these threads... >.>
  10. I wish I knew that feel bro.
    samsimx likes this.
  11. It was locked? ... I'M A WIZARD HARRY.
  12. You want to know what would be awesome? If everyone was a mod, then we could screw up EMC as mucha s we like!
    Preview.jpg
  13. It doesn't look good when you say that you would be better at something than someone... just saying
  14. Okay, I know it was a bad mistake. But I thought he was a new player, because I had never heard of him, and he only posted 24 times on EMC before. So I thought he might have been too new to become a mod.
  15. lol look at the votes its so funny
  16. 24 = 2,173 ?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Umm, what? I just checked again after you said that and it says 27 posts now.
  18. I believe he was talking about spann, not Jack. :)
  19. I thought You were talking about jack
  20. So, MauryPoppins is a mod and he only has 4 posts. It doesn't matter how many posts you have.
    jrm531 likes this.