Spann84x as a mod

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MVPdrose, Jan 4, 2013.

?

Would Spann84x be a good mod??

YES!!! 6 vote(s) 18.2%
no 27 vote(s) 81.8%
  1. That's why I said "I made a bad mistake"!
  2. a horrible one
  3. Your post amount does not matter. What counts is the way you treat others, maturity, and your ability to do what is right.
  4. Quick question, am I the only one who NEVER noticed her before she became a mod?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. I still see her as a diamond supp in my head :/
  6. I never even heard of her of her before I went on SMP1 and she was just their. Then she was just sitting there for three hours, doing nothing. Not talking, not kicking/banning, NOTHING.
  7. I've only seen her long on to SMP2 to shop for a bit so I can't talk about that really :p
  8. to be honest I have never heard of you before XD then again I have not been on for a while (month) and I can also see jack bringing somewhat odd things to the staff team :D
    Terminator908 likes this.
  9. You don't know Jack. Lol
  10. I believe I may have posted once on the forums when I was picked to become a Moderator for the first time. I was quite active on smp 5 though, and would use the site for PM's. I had previously used the website to submit a video of a hacker, and had used the report system only when I felt *necessary..

Let me explain what I mean by necessary.. I used it only to report chat infractions when they got bad. If a player used caps, I asked them not to, and if they listened, I would not report, because that player was dealt with, mods did not need to get involved. Now, if that player continued to use caps, and then stepped it up because I asked them nicely not to, then I would use the report feature.

When we look for new mods, we look at report history, as in, not just the reports made against you, but the reports you have made in the past.. We look at notes made in your profile, we look at your ingame private chat.. No stone is left untouched when we seek new blood. I personally check chat logs clear to the very beginning of when chat was logged.. We also check out your friends' chat, to see what kind of people you hang out with.. We learn every little detail about you.

If you've got some secret stuff in your EMC life that you don't want found, maybe being a Staff member isn't for you.
  11. I have also never heard of him... I thought we were mentioning who did not know of him so i decided to post my reply.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. Where do I live?
    What is my real name?
    True or false, I think San Andreas is the best GTA game?
    Do you know about my firework business with illegal aliens as workers on SMP1?
    southpark347 and nfell2009 like this.
  13. Yet people still underestimate the power of the tools accessible to the staff. They will catch you :3
    Maxarias likes this.
  14. I won't answer these, because I don't want to scare the public too much. ;)
  15. SURE....
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  16. So have the mods seen my super cool cottage on smp7? (If you haven't please come look :) )

Back to the topic: is the staff also picked depending on their time zone? Like if you need someone in European time zone over Pacific Time. Just curious.