Song of the Day

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by Gaming_Comander, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Hey guys, this is another part of my ongoing Quarantine Chronicles, I'll leave parts 1 and 2 here in a little bit when I have better connection but I'm here to share my songs of the day, every day for as long as I can I'm going to post a song and give a review as to why I like it, and then rate it. I hope you all enjoy!
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  2. I've been wanting to do something similar as I have personal experiences with music that I always want to share with others, but at the same time I know I can't make everyone hear what I hear and feel what I feel when they listen to it.
    With that said, I still think you should do this! I hope you just forgot about it and didn't chicken out like I would!
    do iiiiit!!!!!
  3. This is currently gamings favorite song atm he cant stop talking about how much he enjoys it
    https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
  4. Egeau likes this.
  5. classic
  6. Song of the Day #1: Killer Queen by Queen.

Where do I begin with this beauty of a song? Killer Queen is one of the best songs to come out from Queen. That is perhaps the boldest statement I could ever make but I will till the day I die argue that this is a top tier song made by the infamous rock group. I'm on old soul, I don't give my head a seizure jamming out to Sicko Mode or feel in-tune with modern music. I believe music needs to tell a story, convey a meaning or message, and Killer Queen has one of the best imbedded messages I have ever discovered. The song is basically saying that even the most elegant and refined girls can be, for the sake of this thread not being taken down, juvenile and do things society would often turn a blind eye to. I listen to this song at least twice a week, and the little guitar solo that starts at 1:32 of the music video is the best part, because it has a guitar solo, which conveys the rock element in women while also including the refined piano music, expressing how we often view women. This is easily one of my top 5 songs and I give it a 9.9/10!
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.