[SONG] Love came down and rescued me

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jtc0999, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Just a question why did you bring this up in everyone can see this chat and yea btw I am Christian too so yea:D
  2. We had school, were supposed to get out 3 hours early but it started sleeting and everything froze. Since ima Jr i can just sign myself out and leave. But back on topic. Do you listen to XM radio.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. Probably so other Christians can get together and talk to each other about Christian music.
  4. Woah, no! I clicked on the link to the song, and it was the most recent comment. I read comments while my slowish internet loads the video.
  5. :D
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  6. Dude btw this thread before was like having a war with each and btw that is a sin.
  7. I think that's a lil overboard. That was more of just bullying and ya guess that'd be a sin, but don't judge buddy. Deal with things in your life and let others notice their faults, but don't go pointing them out.
  8. But this thread wasn't really doing that and why come to a thread just to be negative towards peoples beliefs, If you want a debate then make a Christian debate thread. Dont do it on this one.
  9. Ok I am used to that cause at my old school it wasn't a Christian school so they interim attend u to stay the stuff to them but now I am going to another school. So I am used to doing that :p soz.
  10. I go to a private Christian School too. We also try to influence each other in a postive way as well. Np's man:D
    becsim1 likes this.
  11. I have gone through and cleaned up the posts on this thread. Please do not post if you are just going to be rude.

Pointless comments like 'okay...' or 'why did you post this?' don't need to be made and if I see any more on this thread I will delete them so that they do not count toward your post numbers.

It is insensitive and rude toward the maker of the thread and might result in a tempban for rudeness if you keep it up.
    creepincreepers7 and Daxter9133 like this.
  12. Where like in the USA in Germany in Australia?
  13. In America. I'm lucky I was born here and not in a country that beats down any signs of religion.
    becsim1 and creepincreepers7 like this.
  14. XD Nice.
    No I unfortunately don't have XM Radio.
    Ah I think I was looking at the wrong video cause I looked for it too.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. Aw, well pandora works just as well. I love my TobyMac pandora station.
  16. I am in Australia it is a free country here too.
  17. Thanks for supporting :)
    jtc0999 likes this.
  18. this is one of my favorites. ^-^

19. I cant stop listening to this song I think I broke the reply button xD

(Dont know if its religious or anything)