Something wrong with TopG Voting Site

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by WayneKramer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Ugh... I voted topg every 12 hours, im such a rebal.
  2. Only weird thing I noticed is that all weekend and my vote this morning, did not add to my voting streak.
    I was stuck on the same voting streak.
    Finally got another added to my streak moments ago...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Hmm, max had this yesterday too.

One thing that might explain the weird time reports, is some sites go by their servers time, and TopG is European.

So, they may be changing their system to only allow once per GMT day.

As for contacting them... The contact form isn't monitored I believe, I did manage to dig up the owners email before and I can email him directly.
    wkramer79 likes this.
  4. Please do. I haven't been able to vote on TopG since Saturday, and no GMT time-shuffling is going to account for that.
  5. Same with me. I try to vote on TopG and it says I voted 6 hours 4 mins ago. Has been happening for 2 days now
  6. Try voting 2 times in a row on TogG. The second time worked for me.
  7. Tried it. No-go here.
  8. I just tried voting using the 4g connection on my phone - TopG said I had already voted today.....
    There is definitely a problem there
  9. "Today we had a technical issue that gave a false "already voted" error, we fixed the issue and we appologise for any inconvenience caused."

the site says that now ^^^^

so they may have fixed it
  10. Apparently one of their techs goofed, and votes were registering from the TopG server IP.
  11. #EpicFail
    PandasEatRamen and wkramer79 like this.
  12. lovely, at least it's working now although EMC fell to 8th place... we were 7th before.