Something that has been bothering me for a while now...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Mar 19, 2014.

?

How much do you report to move threads on average per week?

0 23 vote(s) 71.9%
1-3 2 vote(s) 6.3%
4-6 1 vote(s) 3.1%
7+ 1 vote(s) 3.1%
Question 1: Community Discussion 3 vote(s) 9.4%
Question 1: Public Member Events 7 vote(s) 21.9%
Question 2: Marketplace Discussion 8 vote(s) 25.0%
Question 2: Products, Businesses & Services 1 vote(s) 3.1%
Click here if your name is SkyDragonv8 14 vote(s) 43.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Just going to let you guys know now, there are a few pairs of forums that people get confused between. I plan on helping some of you go to the right forum and not post in the wrong one:

General Minecraft Discussion AND Community Discussion
    Community Discussion: Discussions not about Minecraft in general, it is specifically about the Empire.

General Minecraft Discussion: Does not relate to the Empire, it is about Minecraft in general.

Marketplace Discussion AND Products, Businesses & Services
    Marketplace Discussion: NOT FOR BUYING/SELLING ITEMS. This is made to purely discuss about well, the marketplace. I like to think that Price Checks go here, but I am a bit torn for that.

Products, Businesses & Services: I see that people only post what belongs here most often so I will keep this short. It is for buying/selling products, business, and offering services. (Obviously)

NOW, questions for you:
    1. Do AMA's and/or Giveaways belong in Community Discussion or Public Member Events?
    2. Where do Price-checks belong? Marketplace Discussion or Products, Businesses & Services
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. Question 1 is tricky. If it is strictly a AMA it would be Community Discussion, but if it did have a giveaway attached, then it would be a public member event.
  3. Price checks belong in Marketplace Discussion. You are discussing the markets, specifically pricing, and are not selling/buying anything via the thread
    72Volt likes this.
  4. It pisses me off when people do that.
  5. And I thought I was the only SkyDragonv8....
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.