Something I will be doing and want to show the community

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CrownOfEgypt, Jul 9, 2012.

1. I love what your trying to do here.

I'd like to suggest to everyone who reads this post, when someone in town chat asks for rupees or donations or generally anything for free....LINK THIS THREAD in town chat.

Keep up the good work!
    AlexHallon and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  2. agreed. I started a smp9 wild outpost. 99.9% of the things there are built from the material in the land. I went there with nothing, and now there is a reasonable size town.
    I think the only things i have bought so far are mooshrooms eggs, sheeps eggs and some fire res pots.
    Everything else come from the land around me. That is true, wilderness survival. Exactly how minecraft was intended to be played.
  3. I just copy and paste rule number 9.
  4. Jack Biggins has a freaking hotkey for beggars, lol. Also, it seems like a cool idea. I find it easy to make money, but I end up losing it wasting money on random stuff. But I had a good time doing it, and in the end, thats all that matters.
  5. Second log is up!
  6. Im follow, it sounds cool and its nice to see your balance.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  7. Third log is up!
  8. I have them for more than just beggars :p *adds link to this thread on one of the macros*
    ninjaboy5656 and sneeker134 like this.
  9. Following thread :D
  10. THATS's Jack we know and love. :p
  11. Fourth log is up!
  12. Fifth log is up!
  13. #EndGriefing2012 #EG2012
  14. I like your log, ninjaboy. It seems like there's more you could be telling us. There must be some interesting stories behind all those deaths. Also, your Rupee balance keeps inexplicably going down. Do you have a Starbucks habit?
  15. For the last time, dont post a thread on another person's thread! Consider making a thread talking about the thread :D

Edit: Now following!
  16. QUAD Facepalm.jpg
    I read your post after I posted that -_-
  17. All he needs to that picture is to be all red and to have 4 eyes and he'll be just like Four Arms in Ben 10 XD
    IamSaj likes this.
  18. I used to love that show........ don't tell anyone sshh... :p
    AlexHallon likes this.
  19. Me too...Same here shhhhhhh...