Some wallpapers I've made

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by slash14459, Apr 18, 2015.

Which one is your favorite?

Red 12 vote(s) 63.2%
Blue 3 vote(s) 15.8%
Green 1 vote(s) 5.3%
Yellow 2 vote(s) 10.5%
Other (say in comments) 1 vote(s) 5.3%
  1. Over the last year or so I've been making wallpapers in Photoshop when I'm bored. These wallpapers all have roughly the same theme (a black background and my IRL name (Shane) in a different color for each one). I take these things and use a bunch of different fonts and effects on them.
    Here are the ones I've made so far. Currently I have a red, blue, green, and yellow one, but am planning on making more in the future.

Best Minecraft Servers
    This is the first one that I created in June of 2014. It is my personal favorite, and I use it for computer backgrounds and as my Google Chrome theme.

Best Minecraft Servers
    This one I created around July of 2014. I don't really like it as well as the other, but that's probably just because of the plain background (still not sure why I left it like that).

Best Minecraft Servers
    I'm not actually sure when I created this one, but it was around the same time as the other two. I like the background more than the actual writing on it. It looks better from a distance rather than close up.

Best Minecraft Servers
    This one is my second favorite. I like the simplicity of the background and how the colors in the writing pop. I created this one in April of 2015 (about an hour before this was posted).

Best Minecraft Servers
    This one I also created in April 2015. Fun fact about this one: this was originally purple, but halfway through making this one I added a filter to it and it made this color (which I'm saying is orange).

I'm probably going to be adding to these as I make more. I'm still trying to decide on the next color I'm going to use, but I was thinking purple.

So what do you guys think of these? Tell me what you think about them in the comments!

If you like this art you should consider looking at my other thread of letter art, which can be found here.
    607 likes this.
  2. I liked the red one and the green one but I could only vote for one of them.
  3. I voted red, but I also really like green :)
  4. I really enjoy the blue one. A little bit because of the color but also because of the amount of detail that went into it. Its not merely a 'shaded' letter but, yah; adds a bit more detail.
    607 likes this.
  5. Cool! I voted for the green one because green is obviously the best color around!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Bump. Added an orange one.
  7. I like it!
  8. I really liked it to. That's why I decided to keep it like this.
    607 likes this.
  9. Love the orange one :O
    607 likes this.