So you've probably seen...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 20, 2013.

1. The problem with relying on such an assumption would be that some bad people(will not name names) will use that fact to their advantage. They will buy diamond supporter, pretend to be an active member fighting against rule-breakers, and then go use x-ray hacks and grief people's creations. Which is why you aren't buying a membership, instead, you are simply making a donation to the server and being granted some perks depending on the amount you donate. The staff will not hesitate to permanently ban a diamond supporter with proper proof of the offence he committed.
  2. Because if they were, they wouldn't grief on EMC! :)
    amirite?
    talukegord likes this.
  3. there are ways around that, you can check how long anyone has been on emc, or even ask a mod. he was talking about supporter exclusive things tho not wild griefers so you dont need to be quite as cautious
  4. It lets us sleep in the Nether and End.
  5. Back to the topic, before I came a supporter , I was a regular player for about 8 months, it was fun, the lag free was the perk I had been searching for on a server . Then I wanted more land in town + more activities and got gold, that went for 2 months, I wanted it again but with more land , so now I'm a diamond. And if you think it's expensive, it's really not. It's only about 3 hours of work for a minimum wage 8.25 per hour which is only a small sum of your day for a whole month on here. Which is why I am able to support here because I too thought 20$ was a bit much but then I did the math and said "oh that's not bad at all" . What is bad is my cell phone bill every Month along with its plan, but that's a different story.
    Twitch1 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. It's more foolproof than you might think. Dynamic IPs and Anonymous Proxies are not some kind of invincible shield of protection.
    Laurencem17 and Twitch1 like this.
  7. Meh, as a 13 year old, $20 is a lot, and it takes about 3-9 hours of shoveling snow, raking leaves, mowing grass, walking up and down the street, and ringing doorbells to make that much, especially since i dont get allowance.

Also, its even worse when you get that $20, and some cruel sixth grader symbolically snatches it out of your hands!

So, i found a $20 bill on this crosswalk next to *NOT ON* school property, and this jerk sixth grader says (im a boyscout) oh, a scout is trustworthy, you should hand that into the office, a scout is honest, ill let you be patrol leader if you hand it in, you should hand it in, you must hand it in, a scout is trustworthy, etc, etc, ETC! so im like, no, your just jealous, so i walk in the front doors, and he tells my band teacher "oh, he just found $20, shouldnt he hand it into the office?" and i was like at a loss for words. then my teacher makes me hand it in, by saying the "oh, its the right thing to do (and by this, i mean you have to do it)" and she said stuff like "think of how the kid who lost it feels, its probably there lunch money" and "its not your pay-day, sorry"
    1: it wasnt on school property and probably fell out of a car door
    2: if a kid lost it, they aint getting it back, i mean, if i lost money, i would be thinking "shoot, im screwed" not "oh, i bet some jolly good do-gooder handed it into the office (after possibly being bribed)"
    3: if you dont have a lunch, the school provides you a lunch and you pay them back later
    So, i ended up handing it into the office, because i didnt have much of another choice, and i came back at the end of the day and asked what happened to it, and the office woman says "oh, nobody picked it up, so were donating it to charity" and i was like thinking "NOO, its my money, it was out of anyones possession, so its mine, and it goes where i want it to go, like to EMC, which technically is a charity, because it runs to make little boys and girls (and even older ones) happy"

Am i right?

(no need to answer, because i am, but you can answer anyways XD)
  8. ...and that is worth everything. Some people forget how special it is here.
  9. But for every Jlopez, or 621 there are 100 Non-Paying players that get banned.
  10. You can always move to a different city
    alexschrod and HurferDurfer1 like this.
  11. Don't forget the supporter conspiracy, all ways using that supporter chat, has to be because they want to take me down, that's the only explanation
  12. If you're going to buy a new house just to break rules on EMC, you need to check your priorities.
  13. Damn. You caught us.
    HurferDurfer1 likes this.
  14. *moves to antartica*

1000th post :D
    HurferDurfer1 likes this.
  15. Is five dollers really that much?
  16. Well this post has driven me off the edge and now Im gold once again. Because every time I see a thread about blah blah supporter perks blah blah not fair. I tend to go supporter just to sort of spite the poster. Then again Im just the crazy depressed explosion obsessed maniac
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  17. It's not really spiting me.