So you've probably seen...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 20, 2013.

1. like i said (slightly)
  2. Im 13, and im working by shoveling snow and stuff to raise my money (it was originally so i cud buy ferrets, but im not allowed to XD)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  3. Utopia wild, no night.
  4. *cracks whip*
    alexschrod and Gap542 like this.
  5. not even slightly IMO, we are all subject to the same rules, (if not more) as supporters and have the same chance of breaking them
  6. Now that's what I like to hear :)
    I myself am 18 am currently in a job position.
    I feel much more better knowing I worked for the money towards the supporter subscription myself.
    I also pay for the internet connection to the house, as I am the only one to use it.
    jkjkjk182 and WolfThunderblade like this.
  7. 621op is actuctally still at large i believe......last i heard from him (Long time ago) He had made an alternate account. Guy let me know this after he told me he wouldnt be paying me the 60k r he owed me for a spawner (Yes that long ago) So unless we have found out what his Alt is.....he is still here.....
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  8. i'm pretty sure they IP ban.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  9. My english teacher would kill you

She actually has a grammer hammer XD

(90% sure thats gonna be the murder weapon)
  10. He was dumb enough to come back with his alts account, and he posted a thread saying that he was going to terrorize us.
    Spenser6 and battmeghs like this.
  11. Good to know!
    He really was a terrible example of a supporter -_-
  12. ()_() No. Way.
    I knew he was dumb but not THAT dumb.......
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. -Square
    -Check IP of accounts.
    -Ban alts if situation merits it.
    Spenser6 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. im just saying its far more likely that a nonsupporter will break rules (mostly because there is a larger majority of them and because they dont stand to lose any actual valuables like real life money )
    Spenser6 and RainbowChin like this.
  15. Not that fullprof. I can change my ip at the push of a button, and there are other ezzy ways to mask/change your ip.
  16. I need to become a supporter again.....i should do that sometime XD
  17. By the law of numbers, yes, there would be more regular members breaking rules.
    But that's only due to their being more of them in total, like you said.
    Individually, the changes are the same, perhaps even more of a chance with supporters, due to tools/perks given to us, /map hide and even TNT
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. lol, if you are going to the trouble of doing that, you are wasting your time in Minecraft lol
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. Its not that much trouble at all. But its good most griefers are not that smart.