So... March 19th [With a "Prize"]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Crazy1080, Mar 14, 2013.

?

Were you born in March?

Poll closed Apr 1, 2013.
Yes. 11 vote(s) 16.9%
No. 54 vote(s) 83.1%
  1. Just message him and he'll get it when he gets online :)
  2. So... How do i send it?
  3. As it's the 19th...
    Happy Birthday Mr. C1080!
  4. Hold it! I would like to send an entry in, I'll be finished with it soon.
  5. So, tis the 19th of march and all the skins in, we must find a good one to claim the big win.
    I CAN RHYME!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. You sure can!
    As the eve of the night, finally came, crazy1080 showed his great might.
    All the players, the players! They would have fame.
    As crazy1080 calmed the big fight.
  7. You need to PM it to Crazy
  8. My entry deleted itself. Curse you auto save! Oh well, good luck all.
    Happy birthday Crazy1080!
    I can still remake it if you want me to crazy, I will anyways, just to see if you like it.
  9. I wonder if crazy is ever gonna notice that today is the 21st
  10. I live in America. It is the 20th.

Also, I noticed... I'm just sittin' on this for a bit before I decide what I want to do. Submissions are still valid.
    On the off chance that I don't like any of the skins especially well, I've got a plan.
  11. I made another skin using Skincraft, but according to Planet MC, all of the textures in Skincraft are stolen, so I didn't bother forwarding it to you.. <,<
  12. I made mine using gimp2 - then minershoes - then back to gimp again - then sent it to photobucket
  13. I may or may not have neglected to mention this, but I did originally intend to finish this contest on my 500th day on EMC, March 30th, which is today if you're in the right timezone.

I looked over all correctly submitted skins, put on my thinking cap, and decided on a winner: Penfoldex... though his skin had a few errors (like blending into the background!) that I had to fix, and possibly more unnoticed ones that I will fix in the future.

Rupees will be payed upon acknowledgement, or next time I log in. Whichever comes first.
  14. Did it? Sorry about that. :oops:
    Rupees received, thanks!
  15. Congrarts Pen!
    penfoldex likes this.