So I heard you guys like items.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _Paku, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Rupees?!?!?!
  2. I paid the three of you for the amazing puns, Heres my favorite i've ever heard

Cashier: Hey would you like to Buy A HenWeigh its 2/$10
    You: What's a HenWeight?
    Cashier: 3-4 pounds
  3. Did you hear about the cannibal who dumped his girlfriend? Kappa
    PandasEatRamen and Jcplugs like this.
  4. Thanks Jc, I really do appreciate it =) (Nice pun btw :p)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  5. Awesome.
    Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now!
    When a clock is really hungry it goes back four seconds.

Ok, ill quit now before I pull out my pirate puns!
    PandasEatRamen and FDNY21 like this.
  6. He drove his car into the tree and found out how a Mercedes bends.
  7. A melon jumped into a swimming pool and turned to his buddy.
    "Come on in, Juicles, the water's great!"
    "No, I can't, Seedsy, I'm too scared!"
    "Aw, don't be such a can't-aloupe!"
  8. You want punny jokes? Well what if the rupees incentive don't work? Water you going to do then?
    What do you get when you cross a cantaloupe and a dog? A "melon-collie" -Bill Watterson.
    *sigh* Gravity, it's always pulling people down.
    Thor: Man, I've been carrying this hammer around all day and my arm's so Thor. I guess that's why I prefer villains who are Loki. So much easier.
  9. Oh my GOSH! I just read a book about anti-gravity and it was so good I couldn't put it down!

badda boom
  10. I'm glad you stuck with it. I bet your nails were hammered into the covers of the book.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  11. I'm glad he stuck with it too. I wasn't sure if I'd used enough glue on the pages.

Anycow, I think we've milked all we can out of these puns... I mean, I've seem some udderly hilarioius ones, but I think we need to take the bull by the horns and moo-ve on.
  12. If Shaquille O'neal was a banana he'd be Shaquille O'Peal

If Shaquille O'neal was a shade of blue and green he'd be Shaquille O'teal

If Shaquille O'neal was a criminal he'd be Shaquille O'steal

If Shaquille O'neal was overly emotional he'd be Shaquille O'feel...
  13. And if Shaquille O'neal was face to face with a hungry lion, he'd be Shaquille O'meal. :p
    PandasEatRamen and deathconn like this.
  14. What times would be the best for this event? I'm thinking around 6PM EST or 7PM EST On a weeknight, Maybe 8PM on a weekend :)
  15. Right now!

*croud roars*
  16. 7PM-8PM would be best for me on any night
    Jcplugs likes this.
  17. Also, I got lazy and instead of placing all of my items into a chest there will be a drop party holding all of my items :) the blocks will all be placed for a greifing party. Promos and rates will be include in both events. Both events will be at different times and different days :)
  18. i would think a sunday could probably be best because lots of people work week and saturdays sometimes
  19. Saturday nights all right for fi-I mean partying! SATURDAY SATURDAY SAAATURDAY!!! Okay now that songs stuck in my head...