So I heard you guys like items.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by _Paku, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Hmmm.... just from what I'm hearing might I suggest next week rather than this weekend? I have a feeling that many people will be going away this weekend for religious purposes, and I'm fairly sure more people could make it next week. Just my ideas on the matter. :)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  2. I wanz dat gold farm
  3. I'm totally an idiot xD Next weekend will be it :) I'll do my trivia event today though :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. ill be there
  5. Bump :) Scheduled for next weekend on saturday, 7 PM EST will be my drop party event on smp2, My second res. All of my items will be dropped there, Lots of promos and such :).

Next weekend on sunday will be my greifing event, 6:30 PM EST on utopia :) Promos, Diamonds, and many many dc's of assorted minerals. A SC Of emerald blocks, DC of quartz blocks, DC of lapis blocks, DC of glowstone, And I'm constantly adding to the res. If you want to come check it out It's 5212 on utopia :)
  6. Looking forward to this.. thanks Jc :D
  7. Wow! Thanks, Pugs! :D
    Jcplugs likes this.
  8. No problem :)
  9. If Shaquille O'neal was a fish, he'd be Shaquille O'seal

If Shaquille O'neal was driving past a McDonalds, he'd be Shaquille F'real

If Shaquille O'neal was a car, he'd be Shaquille Steerin'wheel

If Shaquille O'neal was medival, he'd be Shaquille O'shield

I'm so sorry ya'll had to read these.
    Jcplugs likes this.
  10. Took you a week to come up with those huh ;p
  11. Nuu
  12. Bump :)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  13. Sorry, just to double check and because Monday is distant from Saturday, is it this coming weekend or actually next weedend?
  14. Hey Guys! Sorry About this but I have to change the time of tonights event to 8PM EST as I have company over tonight :)
  15. Thanks god you changed the time :D I'm not allowed to play on my computer from 5-7, and I was worried!
  16. Bump, 15 minutes until my drop party on SMP2, My second res.
  17. Gold Farm...
  18. Any possibility of waiting for me? I am stuck in a rainstorm. D:

I will be like 15 minutes from now.
  19. Still going on lol
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.