So about my school...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1998golfer, Apr 25, 2013.

1. He made a joke -.- He wasn't correcting him at all.
  2. Yes he was. That made be CONSIDERED as a joke, but he was correction what he said. He said THREADS instead of threats.
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  3. I know of a bomb threat which my school received in the 80s, not from a random psychologically unstable person without proper universal mental healthcare, but from a paramilitary organisation. This stuff used to happen on a daily basis in Northern Ireland.
  4. That's pretty sick, people wanting to reenact shootings. There was this one person at my school I believe last year that threatened someone over facebook, saying that they'd kill them or they'd come into school and shoot up the whole place, and we had(and still do sometimes) a police officer show up at the entrance of the school as we get off the buses in the morning. I think the guy got arrested, and we hired a security guard, which still hasn't done much when it comes to keeping the peace, seeing that people in my school only talk, and don't act.

I hope things are just all talk, otherwise if I were you I wouldn't want to go to school for a few days, just to be safe.
  5. Jokes are needed to relax after this. Now stop being negative >:U
    PRO_G4NGST4, cddm95ace and wisepsn like this.
  6. Ok stop the fighting over the correction of my typing -__-
  7. Whoa. That's terrifying. I guess I should be grateful for my "clean" school. :p
  8. Why do I get the feeling this was done by some idiots who wanted days off?
  9. Probably.. And it doesn't help that today was senior skip day and that it's senior prank week.
  10. Someone forgot the date of April fools day :|
  11. This is terrible, I really hope that you and your whole school are alright, and the person who was making the threats is suspended and sent to jail or whatever is appropriate for their age. And lighten up, I know this is sad, but maybe a few jokes is what we need to cheer people up right now. But don't make this into a SPAM ALL THE PICTURES thread. I really hope that you are alright. In Colorado too? I really think the government should monitor the buying of bombs and guns and those sort of things.
  12. Th
    That's a lot.... There was a threat at my school once for a shooting but nothing happened and everyone was fine. Hopefu
    Ly it's the same for your school
  13. Everyone is alright. The school has been cleared. It was an anonymous tip from safe2tell... Anonymous meaning tr number isnt tracked or recorded. Yesterday's was called in, but today's was an online tip. Yeah i live in colorado. Do you?
  14. Yeah, I'm happy that your schools alright.
  15. Well, it's a good thing you're okay from that. I hope nobody got hurt during the chaos. When something like that happens it scares a lot more than just who goes to that school. I hope they find out who supposedly brought the bomb in. And my avatar might not be helpful, since it has an explosion on it.
  16. Hopefully, this doesn't happen again, and if it does, I hope everyone is safe...
  17. Hopefully there aren't too many places around selling bombs XP

But, glad everything was alright, my school has had a couple scares before as well.
  18. Well xD, but I mean like the things that could possibly be made into a bomb, its not like you go to Walmart and purchase a bomb.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  19. Yup - Tuesday my school, few minutes after i got there we had to practice lockdowns ... everyone got a text or email on their phones, ipods, etc ... saying to lock down... if you're still in your car or not at the school to just stay away - if you're in the school we locked the doors, turned out the lights, and all got in a corner... idk if this was for shootings or bombs too, but yeh :3
  20. Last year there was two bomb threats at the high school in my town but thankfully they were just threats.