SNOW DAY!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Dec 2, 2013.

1. We rarely get snow but if we do we immediately get a snow day, even if its 2 millimetres :p we might be getting snow this weekend though, but im away :(
  2. well just say cold lol (im from Maine so im used to it...). It was about 10 degrees where i live
  3. at least in you winter it doesn't go under 0 degrees more than half the snow days...
  4. princebee likes this.
  5. Yea, here in the good old Midwest (USA) I am going out in a t-shirt and sweatpants to get groceries out of a car. :)
  6. *cough* I was wearing shorts until a week or two ago in twenty degree weather *cough*
    Sorry this weather gave me a cold I'm still experiencing slight effects of :p
  7. hey, I only wore sweats because they are comfy. and my mom won't let me wear shorts :(
  8. I get 3 months (summer) to wear shorts or t-shirts :(
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  9. DemonThunder345 likes this.
  10. The point is to candy, and candy hard!
  11. im playing the version two of it :p its not bad but cookie clicker is better!
  12. I live in florida... dont break out winter clothing unless its under 30.... which rarely ever happens xD...
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  13. no it does for all of them lol xD
  14. Ah here in Canada we got that around 2 weeks ago :)
  15. *Meanwhile in Vancouver*
    OK WAHT WHAT IS DIS 70 DEGREEZ 70 DEGREEZ EZ LIEK AN OVEHN HALP MEH
    *on another but related subject*
    If it snows here within 10 days, I will record myself going insane. (in a good way) (maybe)
    607 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  16. oh... well sounds fun:rolleyes:
  17. I live by Florida and that is not the truth.
  18. Yes it is. Its been proven many times over.
  19. Worlds largest snowflakes fell in Texas.

It was like 35 out today in Milwaukee. I wore shorts and t-shirt today, as always.
  20. you do have a point. I am not form the south east I am from Northern Utah, so I am used to the cold and the "cold"