smp9 --- Hut Village on freeway built by Aikar

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alyattayla, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Recently I was walking along smp9's freeway and saw a hut.
    The person who built it was Xro_1231
    I decided to build a hut next to him and suggested we make a hut village.
    And now here we are, making a hut village,
    Free for everyone but please dont grief or steal,
    No applications needed.

To get there just walk along the freeway and you will see a couple of huts :D
  2. its a great thing to do, and im sure people will join, but with something as easy to get to as this, it WILL get griefed. i hate to say it and be that person, but im just giving you a heads up.
  3. xD its ok, im always gonna rebuild the huts that get griefed
  4. If you look at it that way, You guys will always win. Good for you!
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. xD i get bored so when i see a griefed house in the wild, i try re-build it so the owner doesnt get upset
  6. That is a really thoughtful thing to do! You are very nice ;)

And have a very Merry Christmas :D
    5weety likes this.
  7. Awww, that's so nice. Please come to 9225 on smp4, I have set up an access chest with a little thankyou gift for you. It's people like you who make EMC the great place it is.
    Jcplugs, Chascarrillo, 72Volt and 5 others like this.
  8. Thx =D
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. Thank you but its ok :)
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  10. If you don't mind be asking why does it say "built by Aikar" in the title?
  11. Large heart... That's what you have ;)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  12. xD cuz the freeway was built by Aikar, wasnt it?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  13. Possibly, I'm not entirely sure :confused:
  14. Whoa we have just gained 9 huts in 11hrs! Amazing!
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  15. Please do not place chests in huts cuz we r not allowed to lock it, i am afraid that people will take your stuff and i wouldnt want any robbery happening
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  16. I like this spontaneous and cute idea. Here's a suggestion, and maybe I'll do it myself if viable, I haven"t seen the surroundings of the place. Planting a few trees in front of and around the hut village could somehow drive those griefers in search of wood away from the buildings, and it might end up being a player made forest, heh.

Of course wicked intentioned griefers will still grief but as you're already prepared for that, I guess that issue is covered and this would be just another addon to the village.
  17. Wow great idea =D
    But now i have to find saplings xD
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  18. I have loads of oak saplings, once I go back home I'll take them there and start planting around. If there's something I like in minecraft is stuff that grows on its own :p
  19. xD cool
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.