smp9 --- Hut Village on freeway built by Aikar

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Alyattayla, Dec 23, 2012.

1. The huts have been trashed. Checked on mine today it's half there. My neighbors its gone, burnt maybe?
  2. I walk threw the walk way alot when I'm in the wild and have seen this a few times, since it is very close to spawn it is most likely to get griefed but I will come along.
  3. *Looks at you* >.>
    Some griefers give a heads up to the person they want to grief xD

I might check it out sometime to
  4. And then some people give helpful warnings ;)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  5. i figured someone would say that XD, but no i dont plan on griefing. EMC to great to me for me to lose it aorund this time of year.
  6. omg it has been trashed a lot!
    2 days ago i built a hut because it was ruined! then 4hrs later it was gone
  7. 2 people have been banned for the griefing of the huts D:
  8. told you it would get greifed.....
  9. xDD sorry
  10. Everybody knew it would get griefed. Being aware of it doesn't mean it has to be accepted as unavoidable and let it be. And if the griefing becomes vicious, I believe it then is a good way to spot... uh, these nice people who would never help this community grow because they don't share the spirit of it. After all, EMC welcomes reporting scammers even tho it's your entire choice to trust people, but once they are uncovered as proven scammers, it's a good thing that we all know who they are. So this is the same but with griefing.

I just find it "funny" that people do bad things because they can.
  11. There's 2 signs there saying "GRIEFED TROLOLOLOL" and "GRIEFED, GRIEFED, GRIEFED, GRIEFED". Spooky
  12. D: